The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Cricket (/forumdisplay.php?fid=215)
+----- Thread: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=24686)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - colino - 28-12-2010 23:14

Just watched Sky Sports....There's a rumour coming out of Australia that Ponting might well be pushed to retire immediately after this test, and not wait until the series finishes in Sydney.

It's possible i suppose, but i would imagine if he can he'll wait until the series is over before falling on his sword. I can't see the point in him going right away, the damage is already done as far as the Ashes are concerned. He may as well at least try and get some pride back in the last test.

Not sure that's how the Aussie hierachy will see it, they may not give him the choice, but they should.

RE: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - I-Love-U-Fernanda - 28-12-2010 23:38

I think they will want Punter to Captain his last test in Sydney with loads of hype and emotion, simply to distract the attention away from England who will be lifting the Ashes.

RE: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - skateguy - 29-12-2010 00:01

I read earlier today that Australia's next test isn't until c.August next year, so that combined with the fact there isn't an obvious replacement, may not necessitate a rush for him to stand down or announce a new captain.

RE: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - bigguy01 - 29-12-2010 00:05

siddle or hussey would be my choice. there are not the batsman coming through for the aussies. this could be our turn to the keep the ashes for the next 20+yrs.

RE: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - Charlemagne - 29-12-2010 00:41

Lots of lovely young babes on tonight, but I'm sorry Australia have already lost one of their batesmen so I'm going to watch the demise of the Aussies.

RE: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - cheesyboy - 29-12-2010 00:45

must be great to be there right now singing & dancing with the barmy army. go on england, rub it right into the aussies.
cheesyboy

RE: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - bigguy01 - 29-12-2010 00:51

(29-12-2010 00:41 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Lots of lovely young babes on tonight, but I'm sorry Australia have already lost one of their batesmen so I'm going to watch the demise of the Aussies.

i think the babes could a better job at playing cricket than the assuies.

you so do not want babechannel hottie at short sqaure leg or silly point.

RE: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - Snooks - 29-12-2010 01:59

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - bigguy01 - 29-12-2010 02:00

bbc text commentary
0051 Commentary Aus 258-8

Last man is Ben Hilfenhaus because Ryan Harris is on crutches because of a stress fracture in his left ankle. Haddin, who crossed with Siddle before Pietersen took the catch, plays out the rest of the over without too much bother. The crowd are ebullient, no doubt beds, pillows and anything close at hand are being pounded with excited fists...

we have retained the ashes, innings and 157

RE: The Ashes and Cricket World Cup Discussion Thread - bigguy01 - 29-12-2010 11:51

the sprinkler was out in force at the mcg