The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 16-11-2020 16:55

Fauci says that these two took a similar approach and reached clinical trials at about the same time, with similar levels of efficacy.

There are four others that all use a different approach and are similarly advancing at the same pace.

If they all hit the market in the new year, we could have six vaccines to choose from.

(Because I’m a little bit ‘street’, I’ll probably take the one that has Lil Wayne as a spokesman, with rapping ads on TikTok)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-11-2020 07:54

Which one is the Oxford one associated with again?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 17-11-2020 08:04

its the astra zenica one

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-11-2020 08:20

i' wondering if the Government haven't ordered the Moderna one because they are waiting to see the data first. or they have concerns over effectiveness claims or anything, but I hope they show far going to show far more interest in the Aastrazenice vaccine

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-11-2020 08:23

(16-11-2020 16:55 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Fauci says that these two took a similar approach and reached clinical trials at about the same time, with similar levels of efficacy.

There are four others that all use a different approach and are similarly advancing at the same pace.

If they all hit the market in the new year, we could have six vaccines to choose from.

(Because I’m a little bit ‘street’, I’ll probably take the one that has Lil Wayne as a spokesman, with rapping ads on TikTok)

At least it would be good to have a wide choice and we are allowed to make our choice to which we want to use.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 17-11-2020 08:57

(17-11-2020 08:20 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  i' wondering if the Government haven't ordered the Moderna one because they are waiting to see the data first. or they have concerns over effectiveness claims or anything, but I hope they show far going to show far more interest in the Aastrazenice vaccine

They quickly rushed to get 5 millon doses ordered

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 17-11-2020 09:26

(17-11-2020 08:23 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  At least it would be good to have a wide choice and we are allowed to make our choice to which we want to use.

Dream on. If you're offered a vaccine, there won't be a menu.

The only choice will be - take it or leave it.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 17-11-2020 09:42

As long as its not the russian one i dont care Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 17-11-2020 10:26

(17-11-2020 09:26 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Dream on. If you're offered a vaccine, there won't be a menu.

The only choice will be - take it or leave it.

If as is feared a large percentage of people (anti vaxxers) choose not to have the vaccine then expect there to be discussion about how those people are restricted in order to prevent them ruining any hope of eradicating this horrible virus. To be clear I do not believe the vaccines contain anything that will allow Bill Gates to track my movements or any other of the bollocks that anti vaxxers shout about. As has been mentioned elsewhere the fact that a significant number of babeshow girls spout this nonsense is in my view disgusting.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 17-11-2020 10:46

i would say that if the companies themselves can give us the reassurance that the vaccines are safe and do not contain anything else othjer than the vaccine to help with virus and that the Government itself can also give that reassurance as well it might hep more people be reassured.

Trouble is on the last part the Government will spout some bollocks i'm sure that will put pepole off.

SA have you compiled a list of babe show girls who have spoken out against the vaccines then?