The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Lori Buckby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics) (/showthread.php?tid=42070)

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat - Censorship :-( - 24-11-2015 03:26

I think this is my favourite set from the new ones - warm, flattering lighting, and a visually appealing set to see a babe in Smile (unlike the 'garage', IMO bladewave ).

[Image: image-509C_5653C8EA.jpg]

[Image: image-02E6_5653C8EA.jpg]

Apparently, according to Lori, it's the 'Waiting room', though I'm not sure why you would have a bed in the waiting room? Huh Still, Lori's never wrong, so it must be true! Rolleyes

Oh, and BTW, another good stint! HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat - JAMES the PERVERT - 24-11-2015 18:51

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat - jimmyt73 - 24-11-2015 19:12

Excellent show from Lori last night,a real saver of what was mostly a poor excuse of a night for most other babes last night,BOTN by a big MARGIN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat - Censorship :-( - 25-11-2015 23:29

eek

[Image: image-C62B_5656361E.jpg]

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat - M-L-L - 25-11-2015 23:37

(24-11-2015 03:26 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Apparently, according to Lori, it's the 'Waiting room', though I'm not sure why you would have a bed in the waiting room? Huh Still,

It looks a bit wider than a corridor and they have beds in them, so it probably counts as a waiting room these days ?
(At least one poor bloke there's turned into a skeleton he's been waiting so long ? These babeshow menus eh ?)

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat - Censorship :-( - 26-11-2015 20:31

[Image: image-FA92_56575D42.jpg]

Not a great photo, IMO (supposed to be 'arty', I guess'), but any excuse! Rolleyes Blush

Her ass looks amazing, though! eek Blush

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat - Snooks - 28-11-2015 23:20

Oh wow Lori Blush.
Love the flowy hair with a lighter tinge of colour to it Blush.
Beautiful Blush.
She looks like she should be in an upmarket shampoo advert with that hair. Amazingly gorgeous BlushHeartShy.

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat - Censorship :-( - 29-11-2015 01:09

^ 'Because she's worth it'? Rolleyes Wink

[Image: image-2B75_565A3F74.jpg]

[Image: image-3BBA_565A3F74.jpg]

[Image: image-4B74_565A3F74.jpg]

[Image: image-F900_565A3F74.jpg]

[Image: image-84E9_565A3F74.jpg]

[Image: image-1916_565A3F74.jpg]

The straight hair does it every time, IMO! Blush Heart Heart Heart

Shit stream quality, as usual annoyed, and I would have chosen some caps from her opening 'Waiting Room' stint, but, annoyingly, due to a 'cock-up on the recording front' Sad , I missed it! annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Damn! annoyed

(edit: corrected rather embarrassing typographical error, KINDLY pointed out by M-L-L bladewave Tongue ) BlushBlushBlush

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat - M-L-L - 29-11-2015 13:36

(29-11-2015 01:09 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  I would have chosen some caps from her opening 'Waiting Room' stint, but, annoyingly, due to a 'cock up on the recording front' Sad , I missed it!

Surprised You shouldn't be resting it on your recording equipment ! Danger of electric shock ! eek

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat - Censorship :-( - 29-11-2015 15:00

^ There's always one, isn't there... bladewave

Tongue