The UK Babe Channels Forum
Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=48445)

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - FanofCamilla - 19-10-2019 16:37

(19-10-2019 16:21 )t-belltosin Wrote:  
(19-10-2019 14:22 )winsaw Wrote:  Beth pretty much stole the show last night, naked covered in oil looking amazing, had a butt plug in , took to different big dildos in her pussy in many positions, but the highlight of the night was Mr P cumming all over her face ( In reality one of those dildos that shoot fake cum ) but it was well done Mr P had a good aim and totally covered her face, she seamed to like it,

vid of this anywhere???

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=69501&pid=2370134#pid2370134

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Tractor boy - 19-10-2019 20:15

It was my plastic penis. I have had it for many years, since an unfortunate accident with a chainsaw.eek

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - bossrobbo - 20-10-2019 12:13

She never disappoints. The dildo and buttplug combination was sublime

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - winsaw - 26-10-2019 11:57

Beth was brilliant lastnight, she totally smashed the cosplay as wonder woman, the outfit was amazing, looked so good, I think one of the best cosplay outfits I have ever seen on the shows, she was even doing the right poses , anyone who used to watch the TV show would have loved that,

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 26-10-2019 12:28

Agree, Beth yet again was brilliant last night & she always smashes it when bs do their Halloween cosplay nights

If she’s on again this weekend, can’t wait to see her other outfits

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 30-10-2019 11:07

A terrific tuesday from the kiwi sexpot last night. Yet again she looked fantastic & was at her very best in every stint she did

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Geriisgreat - 30-10-2019 22:08

Another too easy night for beth to impress on tv as combined priya phonenix and lacey couldn't get anywhere close to beths level

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - bossrobbo - 31-10-2019 12:54

They need to put her in charge of training the new girls, let them learn from the master (mistress)!

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 06-11-2019 14:15

Another fantastic night from Beth last night. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s in the final of ultimate babe 2019

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Geriisgreat - 06-11-2019 21:42

Couldn't agree more rammy glad beth returned after a small break with the usual variety of choices