The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 24-11-2020 16:46

(23-11-2020 20:05 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  N I Assembly is issuing a £200 pre - paid card for all families to spend with local businesses

Remember this being suggested for England too at somepoint

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 24-11-2020 20:19

See the waste of fucking space couldnt even be bothered to go the the Cobra meeting with the leaders of the home nations left it to gove instead what a fucking cunt

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 24-11-2020 20:33

Did Donald ring him up?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Boomerangutangangbang - 24-11-2020 22:00

Dame Diana Johnson questioned Boris about the delayed delivery of the rapid coronavirus test kits to Hull which was had the highest infection rates in the county. the PM promised to investigate immediately. The government has said that there were no delays in delivering the test kits. The Department of Health & Social Care said it would send the kits once delivery information was received from the local authority. What chance do we have in the North of "levelling up" when they don't even know where the 12th largest city in England is. It's easy enough to find, just travel North from London & its on the right-hand side of the country, we call that East & it's about halfway up where the sea cuts right in, a massive estuary, can't miss it, looks a bit like a big hook-shaped nose, on the North bank. You'll find it there, just ask around, they talk a bit funny, but still speak English.
Worst excuse I've heard yet, & there's been countless.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 24-11-2020 22:13

^ Just tell them to send it to The Land of Green Ginger Big Grin

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 25-11-2020 16:56

[Image: covid-40.jpg]

found this today think it shows quite nicely how even without the vaccine most the experts are expecting it to burn its self out by march after a spike at xmas followed by a sharp fall,

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 25-11-2020 22:25

^ Nope. You need more context around it to fully explain it but at no point have I heard any of the scientists saying "ooh lets do nothing because it will be gone by March"

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 25-11-2020 22:53

I do seem to remember a few reports early in the Summer suggesting that it would burn itself out before a second wave.

They turned out to be somewhat inaccurate.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Boomerangutangangbang - 25-11-2020 23:30

That Graph's, lacking some detail. I assume the figures on the vertical left are deaths/week ? Dunno.

Plus, as has been the case all the way through this pandemic, the estimates by different groups have such a large span, which makes them almost meaningless. I thought that as we gained more understanding of the virus & better data, the various groups estimations would compare more closely. This isn't the case with these estimates.
Doesn't make any sense to me that the governments worse-case scenario is predicting the lowest peak out of the 5 studies, it looks about 700. the next 2 predictions are well beyond double that figure, the following one 3 times & the highest prediction in excess of 4 times. What do you call that one ? The Overly Exaggerated Worser than Worse-Case Scenario.
If is wasn't so serious, it would be laughable.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 26-11-2020 01:40

Apparently Liverpool with be put in Tier 2

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/liverpool-tier-2-explained-coronavirus-infections-matt-hancock-772673?ITO=msn

Andy Burnham is expecting Greater Manchester in Tier 3 even though cases etc are all falling. some are saying the government want to send a message to Andy Burnham about this is what you get for not cooperating with us. If you had, you’d be in same tier as Liverpool