The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jenna - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Babecast / Sex Station / Blue Kiss / Live XXX (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Thread: Jenna (/showthread.php?tid=1029)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: can someone please post some more pice of jenna - limpwrist - 25-11-2008 13:24

She's a babe

Thanks cee

RE: can someone please post some more pice of jenna - BristolRovers - 25-11-2008 13:41

Thanks Cee.
Anyone else think if she wasn't smoking in the first pic then that would be even better? Smoking is a big turn-off for me.

Anyway, here are some more pictures from her one and only Babestation shoot;

[Image: th_16918_jenna_gold044_123_9lo.jpg][Image: th_16919_jenna_gold045_123_1046lo.jpg]
[Image: th_16920_jenna_gold056_123_411lo.jpg]

RE: can someone please post some more pice of jenna - limpwrist - 25-11-2008 17:23

BristolRovers Wrote:Thanks Cee.
Anyone else think if she wasn't smoking in the first pic then that would be even better? Smoking is a big turn-off for me.

Yeah i have to agree with u buddy. I see so many hot girls out and about, think to myself "they are pretty hot, lets make a move". Then BAM she lights up a ciggy. Instant turn-off!

RE: can someone please post some more pice of jenna - BristolRovers - 25-11-2008 17:35

Glad it is not just me then. Smile

If anyone wants more pictures just shout.

RE: can someone please post some more pice of jenna - cee - 25-11-2008 18:09

When you were still aloud to smoke in clubs and I was still smoking... When I met a girl that smelt of cigarettes it would actually be a bit of turn on LOL...

Now I've not smoked for a couple years, I hate the smell of cigarette smoke and it would put me off a girl... Saying that if she was cute, it is not like I wouldn't want to take her home, damn I'd even let her spill ash on my brand new bed covers if she was hot enough.Big Grin

RE: can someone please post some more pice of jenna - rover - 25-11-2008 19:15

Great pictures cee and bristolrovers thanks for sharing.
Have to agree with you bristolrovers smoking is a turn off for me. and i am saying that as an ex smoker myself
although i haven't smoked for many years best think i ever did was giving up smoking.
mind you like cee said if she was hot enough.Smile

RE: can someone please post some more pice of jenna - Scotsman - 25-11-2008 22:04

I'm really not a fan of smoking but if Jenna turned up at my door I wouldn't give a shit and she could smoke my pole all she wanted. :O

RE: can someone please post some more pice of jenna - jaset13 - 26-11-2008 01:04

What's the result of smoking too much?

Coffin.

Smoking is fucking stupid. End of.

RE: can someone please post some more pice of jenna - tweeks - 26-11-2008 01:08

cheers for de photos lads thats brill.

jenna is hot !!! - cheesyboy - 10-12-2008 00:25

How hot and sexy does jenna look tonite on babecast. She looks really good with her hair colour back to blonde. Has anybody got any new stuff on her. She's a hottie. Cheesyboy.