The UK Babe Channels Forum
Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? (/showthread.php?tid=1049)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - skateguy - 10-11-2008 19:29

Damn this thread, now I want a beer! So much for not drinking at home...

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - skully - 10-11-2008 22:31

I love strong, black and white russians, (no gay jokes thanks!)

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - Bosse - 12-11-2008 19:26

Can't forget about

[Image: 54rhfrewxmq1t62c4kc.jpg]
Big Grin

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - A Spider Monkey - 12-11-2008 22:09

Double Bushmills whiskey, poured into a small glass over 3 ice cubes. Fucking perfect.

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - lamypie21 - 12-11-2008 22:14

It's a party drink but....a pint glass, 2 double shots of port, bottle of WKD blue and a bottle of smirnoff ice, only use 3/4's of boths bottles, neck the rest, give it a mix around...voila...one glass of Alcoholic Vimto....

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - A Spider Monkey - 12-11-2008 22:17

For a party drink, take half a pint of stella, half a pint of cola, throw in 6 to 8 shots of amaretto, its quite potent and tastes just like Dr Pepper

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - Bosse - 12-11-2008 22:28

A Spider Monkey Wrote:For a party drink, take half a pint of stella, half a pint of cola, throw in 6 to 8 shots of amaretto, its quite potent and tastes just like Dr Pepper

If we're gonna talk about party cocktails then let me mention the Irish Car Bomb Tongue

Quote:A carbomb, also called an Irish carbomb or Belfast bomber, is a boilermaker made with stout (e.g. Guinness, Murphys), Irish Cream (e.g. Baileys) and Irish whiskey (e.g. Jameson, Bushmills.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JymxjLDKC8s

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - lamypie21 - 12-11-2008 22:33

Sorry just to clarify, when we say "party drink" we mean something to get ya f*cked up right? haha

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - Bosse - 12-11-2008 22:35

lamypie21 Wrote:Sorry just to clarify, when we say "party drink" we mean something to get ya f*cked up right? haha

Same thing, if you go to a party, are not not wanting to get fucked up, I know I am, anyway, try it out and tell me what you think.

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - lamypie21 - 12-11-2008 22:40

Will do Bosse, infact i'm popping down the offie now for a can of the black stuff! haha