The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? (/showthread.php?tid=11029)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - Baggiebhoy - 05-09-2009 20:02

I've currently got a PS3, and my favourite games are Bioshock, Fallout 3, and FIFA.

RE: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - Mister Gummidge - 05-09-2009 21:06

Still haven't upgraded to a current gen console, on account of being staggeringly tight, (also, worryingly broke). The only consoles I own currently are a PS2 and a Snes emulator. (It's a virtual console, it counts!Tongue)

My all time favourite (console) games are -in no particular order- FFVII, GTA San Andreas, Donkey Kong Country, Street Fighter 2 (Pick a version, pre-millenium they were mostly identikit, whatever the fanboys might try telling you), Sensible Soccer, Ico, Shadow of The Colossus, Gunstar Heroes, Super Ghouls & Ghosts and a bunch of others I'll remember once I've pressed "Post Reply".

RE: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - *Kal-El* - 06-09-2009 02:30

you can borrow one of my consoles if you like lol

RE: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - cheesyboy - 06-09-2009 17:16

i own an xbox 360 and a psp and my favourite games are tiger woods 2010 and call of duty 4 for the xbox 360 and sypthon filter - dark mirror for psp.
cheesyboy.

RE: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - Hollywood PillowPants - 07-09-2009 00:16

I've got a PS3,just finished Batman Arkham Asylum which is brilliant,i still think GTA4 is the best game i've ever played.

RE: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - silent_sTeZel18 - 08-10-2009 07:08

As for a admired bold i accept added again one so it would be out of aureate eye, cool Mario world, artery fighter 2 turbo and artery fighter 4, batman Markham cover and citizen angry 4, cool busline id and all the Zelda amateur too.

RE: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - mas0887 - 09-10-2009 04:34

^^^^^^Wtf?

Anyway anybody getting Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising? Looks really interesting, you can bleed out from wounds inflicted from one gunshot without medical treatment, it goes for realism massively.

RE: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - G30RD1E - 09-10-2009 14:37

Playstation and 360.
FFVII without a doubt.
Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid.

Bioshock, Fallout 3, Gears of War, Halo......

RE: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - setter1000 - 09-10-2009 15:27

playstation 2

madden 2008 the American sports games are on a totally different plain to ours

RE: Which Consoles Do You Own & Favourite Game? - Hazhard - 09-10-2009 21:29

I own a Playstation 2 and Xbox 360 and a Wii.
I also have an Nintendo gamecube, and a Nintendo 64.

My favourite game of all time would have to be GTA San Andreas.