The UK Babe Channels Forum
Favourite Bands/Artists & Musical Tastes - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Music Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=94)
+---- Thread: Favourite Bands/Artists & Musical Tastes (/showthread.php?tid=1156)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Who's your favourite band? - BelfastBadBoy - 17-11-2008 18:49

kalel76 Wrote:for me its either blackstreet or 112.

you really do love you R&B mate

RE: Who's your favourite band? - *Kal-El* - 17-11-2008 19:01

yeah i do, but i love all different types of music Smile

RE: Who's your favourite band? - mas0887 - 18-11-2008 06:44

Pantera, shame they are not going any longer after the HUGE tragedy, they were split up before then, but still, HUGE tragedy. Currently, I love the Fall of Ideals album by All That Remains, Overcome was shit though, so fave current band...... erm, Machine Head? Billy Talent? Cancer Bats? Bloodsimple? Children of Bodom? Too many to fucking choose man I love too many bands, that list doesn't even include the classics like Maiden or Sabbath.

RE: Who's your favourite band? - *Kal-El* - 18-11-2008 06:55

you really love your bands mas0887 Smile

RE: Who's your favourite band? - skully - 18-11-2008 15:36

My favourite band at the moment are Seether, but I'm also loving Kings of Leon's new stuff, they're getting better with each album.

RE: Who's your favourite band? - Rivers - 18-11-2008 21:44

Sylar Wrote:I'm with you there Rivers, Muse (closely followed by McFly obviously!) are the best live band I've seen by a mile. Liking Arcade Fire and Kings of Leon aswell at the moment.

Yeah I agree with you there. Muse are by far the best live band I've seen too. Kings of Leon and Arcade Fire are both fantastic live bands too though.

RE: Who's your favourite band? - skateguy - 18-11-2008 21:50

Rivers Wrote:
Sylar Wrote:I'm with you there Rivers, Muse (closely followed by McFly obviously!) are the best live band I've seen by a mile. Liking Arcade Fire and Kings of Leon aswell at the moment.

Yeah I agree with you there. Muse are by far the best live band I've seen too. Kings of Leon and Arcade Fire are both fantastic live bands too though.

I couldn't name a favourite band but yeah, Muse & Arcade Fire would be in a top 10. Saw Muse at V this year (was the reason I went) - awesome, awesome show

RE: Who's your favourite band? - Burtybum - 19-11-2008 02:00

skully Wrote:My favourite band at the moment are Seether, but I'm also loving Kings of Leon's new stuff, they're getting better with each album.

You really think so...? I thought Only By The Night was a let down Sad

RE: Who's your favourite band? - skully - 19-11-2008 16:11

Burtybum Wrote:
skully Wrote:My favourite band at the moment are Seether, but I'm also loving Kings of Leon's new stuff, they're getting better with each album.

You really think so...? I thought Only By The Night was a let down Sad

I think that KOL are maturing as songwriters,(is what I should of written), yes I agree that some of the tracks are a bit shakey, but I think overall it's a good album.

RE: Who's your favourite band? - BelfastBadBoy - 19-11-2008 19:39

Never got into AC/DC before but this new album Black Ice is very good