The UK Babe Channels Forum
Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? (/showthread.php?tid=1189)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - skully - 17-11-2008 20:39

cherryryder Wrote:lol! If it weren't for guys like me wanking these channels wouldnt exist!

Very true mate!

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BelfastBadBoy - 17-11-2008 23:08

cherryryder Wrote:lol! If it weren't for guys like me wanking these channels wouldnt exist!

That should be the new logo for Babestation lol

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - A Spider Monkey - 18-11-2008 19:11

I don't because my computer chair is the most comfortable. Plus the only thing to wipe any "product" on would be the curtains, and I don't want to have to wash them everyday.

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - HEX!T - 19-11-2008 14:39

cherryryder Wrote:Im curious to know if any of you are wanking whilst on the forum and checking out the content..

I haven't but im usually hard when im on here!
m8 you must be realy abusing yer nuts. you have only been a member for just over a month and you put up 253 posts

if yer wankin while here yer nuts will shrivel to sultanas by xmas Big Grin

me, personaly nope!. i come here for a laugh and see what you guys are posting, not only that but some of the BS girls post here so we can have a chat with em without it all being there work bullshit...

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - cherryryder - 20-11-2008 18:49

Hexit Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:Im curious to know if any of you are wanking whilst on the forum and checking out the content..

I haven't but im usually hard when im on here!
m8 you must be realy abusing yer nuts. you have only been a member for just over a month and you put up 253 posts

if yer wankin while here yer nuts will shrivel to sultanas by xmas Big Grin

me, personaly nope!. i come here for a laugh and see what you guys are posting, not only that but some of the BS girls post here so we can have a chat with em without it all being there work bullshit...

Did you even read my opening statement? You've even put it in your post for fuck sake!!

I dont wank when on the forum..

'Im curious to know if any of you are wanking whilst on the forum and checking out the content..

I haven't but im usually hard when im on here!'

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BelfastBadBoy - 20-11-2008 19:47

I'll be honest, when Cherry is on here i think bad things

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - cherryryder - 20-11-2008 20:24

lol im confused...im taking it as a compliment anyway!

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BelfastBadBoy - 20-11-2008 20:31

lol cherry sexstaion lol

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - cherryryder - 20-11-2008 20:34

haha i know! I thought it could have been my avator!

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BelfastBadBoy - 21-11-2008 00:00

I'm actualy surprised its not 2 men sucking on that avatar lol