The UK Babe Channels Forum
Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat (/showthread.php?tid=12271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - mark_suff - 07-10-2009 15:33

Could it be that one of the bosses heard Donatella moaning about how bored she was etc when Charlie left her mic on for about 15/20 mins while they were on calls, I believe it was last week or week before. She was like oh crap when Charlie told her.

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - madhatter13 - 07-10-2009 16:11

BANG! Think Donatella just shot herself in the foot. What more can I say about that, just she shouldn't say these things while in the studio. What a half-wit. People pay good money to text or ring in and if thats what she thinks maybe she's better gone, but when she was on the old party people I loved her so much.
(07-10-2009 15:33 )mark_suff Wrote:  Could it be that one of the bosses heard Donatella moaning about how bored she was etc when Charlie left her mic on for about 15/20 mins while they were on calls, I believe it was last week or week before. She was like oh crap when Charlie told her.

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - SashasMan - 07-10-2009 17:11

I think thats part to do with it + she never showed great enfuse think half the chat chatters were like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - madhatter13 - 07-10-2009 17:34

As much as it's sad to say this but maybe it was best she went. But she'll be in my heart wish her well in what she does next and niks too!

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - SashasMan - 07-10-2009 17:51

(07-10-2009 17:34 )madhatter13 Wrote:  As much as it's sad to say this but maybe it was best she went. But she'll be in my heart wish her well in what she does next and niks too!

least you got bambi still dont think bamb bamb will ever leave Id superglue her to a chair first hehehe laugh

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - mark_suff - 07-10-2009 18:12

It's one of the first rules of broadcasting, always assume a mic could be live and never say anything iffy. Especially when The Chat has been having a rough time recently, bosses tend to look for anything like that. Not that i'm saying this was the reason. We still have plenty of good presenters there though. Can't see Bambi leaving The Chat is her baby.

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - horseshoe - 07-10-2009 20:23

It's happened before

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2624&pid=190973#pid190973

it says:

horseshoe Wrote:Pretty lady, but I think she finds it difficult to disguise if she's not getting on with a caller or texter. More than once she's left her mic on and slagged somebody off. the other day it was someone who's taken a photo of their TV and sent it in, and she was like, What's the point of that?

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - horseshoe - 08-10-2009 17:00

Also Bambi started the show yesterday with a pic of Donatella, which I thought was classy.

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - madhatter13 - 08-10-2009 23:11

Do you not like donatella?
(08-10-2009 17:00 )horseshoe Wrote:  Also Bambi started the show yesterday with a pic of Donatella, which I thought was classy.

RE: Donatella and Nikki no longer at The Chat - setter1000 - 08-10-2009 23:20

Donatella does give the impression of being moody and up her own arse. To be fair I don't really know her but her body language/disposition do leave something to be desired. Also she seems to have the same mannerism as that Tait women,what ever do I look bothered?. I do not share most peoples high opinion of her.