The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: SportxxxBabes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - steven6 - 03-08-2008 21:04

Jack Vakire Wrote:I agree about Bailey, good combination of looks and personality. She's really got what it takes.

Nice pictures there too chrisdaniels, thanks for posting them.

i can't find a pic of skye so heres her myspace/skyesummers

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - dondoe returns - 04-08-2008 01:47

I think Bailey is very attractive,but the way they film this channel,they always show her surgery scars,which puts me off...

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - vicayers - 04-08-2008 15:16

steven6 Wrote:i can't find a pic of skye so heres her myspace/skyesummers

I had a look but there's nothing there to tell me what she looked like.

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - bristolian - 05-08-2008 13:23

I think she went by the name Skye Summers- she left the nighttime channels and occasionally has been on The Basement esp over a weekend. Agreed- she is gorgeous. Before her, there was a gorgeous Brummie called Carmen, who also faded away.

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - bristolian - 05-08-2008 13:33

http://gallery.strictlybroadband.com/erotica06-sat/abw

only pic I cd find of Skye

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - chrisdaniels - 05-08-2008 15:44

i rember Carmen , she really was sexy , i luved her body Smile

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - steven6 - 07-08-2008 21:31

yeah they 2 were damn sexy!

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - steven6 - 08-08-2008 15:17

heres another couple of photos of skye

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - vicayers - 09-08-2008 14:16

OK I remember Skye now - not a big favourite of mine, but definitely one of the better girls I have to say.

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - speedybert - 09-08-2008 22:58

vic_ayers Wrote:OK I remember Skye now - not a big favourite of mine, but definitely one of the better girls I have to say.

Roxanna/Milana who looks great but is crap on the phoneRolleyes