The UK Babe Channels Forum
Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed (/showthread.php?tid=13038)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - Hollywood PillowPants - 28-10-2009 01:39

"Yvette,i read somewhere that your training to be a forensic scientist,if you had to do an autopsy on the corpse of Babestation,what do you think the cause of death would be?"

RE: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - perana68 - 28-10-2009 01:41

"Yvette, where the fuck are you from?"

RE: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - Hollywood PillowPants - 28-10-2009 01:49

"Louise,do you know someone who can get hold of some hub-caps for a Ford Mondeo?"

RE: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - perana68 - 28-10-2009 01:52

"Louise, do you think zonal marking is the right thing for such a creaky and shite defence, or should Rafa just give up and go back to his orange grove?"

RE: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - Hollywood PillowPants - 28-10-2009 01:58

"Stevie-Lou,Let's play the 'Who would you Shag,Marry or Snog game'...Jack Tweed,Russell Brand or Lisa O'Conner?"

RE: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - Rufus.D.H - 28-10-2009 02:00

Its okay they are allready getting those weire txts in. you know the ones along the lines of what would you like to see a fight between a monkey a Lama or a pick up truck ! or some similar kak txt like that allways finds it way onto these shows.

RE: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - Sooky™ - 28-10-2009 02:01

(28-10-2009 01:22 )tsurugi Wrote:  "Paige pretend you are a Llama with a hat on" oh wait i did text that in a few months agoWink

And a right mess she made of it Wink

"Paige, say this name: tsurugi.........."

RE: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - tsurugi - 28-10-2009 02:08

(28-10-2009 02:01 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  
(28-10-2009 01:22 )tsurugi Wrote:  "Paige pretend you are a Llama with a hat on" oh wait i did text that in a few months agoWink

And a right mess she made of it Wink

"Paige, say this name: tsurugi.........."

Pronounced it as "Sergio" if i remember right where as dani and yvette nailed it first time of askingBig Grin

RE: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - Sooky™ - 28-10-2009 02:11

The mark of a consumate pro - know any given weird name and their pronunciations so as to not be shown up on screen Wink

RE: Texts you'd love to send but can't be arsed - setter1000 - 28-10-2009 16:58

Denni

Is it true that at customs when you were asked do you have anything to declare? you said "yes I would like to declare my undying love for myself"

Is it true that when you last went on holiday you had to take 2 suitcases one for your luggage and one for your ego?