The UK Babe Channels Forum
Survivor Series - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: Survivor Series (/showthread.php?tid=1326)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Survivor Series - Alex Adams - 24-11-2008 19:48

cant believe edge won i hate him!!! lovin cena though!!!

to be honest escobar i dont really go for men with massive muscles, i like just a normal amount. i wouldn't kick hbk out of bed though. lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Survivor Series - Headlessman - 25-11-2008 02:31

OMG I can't believe that idiot John Cena won.I am officially never watching Raw again.Alex I can't believe you said you're lovin Cena.He's one of the worst wrestlers EVER!!!!

I'm glad Edge won though and not that useless Vladimir Kozlov.

RE: Survivor Series - jungleboy - 25-11-2008 02:38

haha great. didnt know some of you liked wrestling. Alex has officially got to be the coolest girl on the planet!
By having him champ straight away will make people boo him more, i have no idea why they have done this....
Great to see edge champ. trips was going a bit stale. be good to see a decent hardy edge feud.

RE: Survivor Series - A Spider Monkey - 25-11-2008 14:17

Edge is a legend.

RE: Survivor Series - THE INCREDIBLE BULK - 26-11-2008 23:39

Yes, putting the world title on the companys biggest asset makes absolutely NO sense! *rolls eyes*

It's so great we have a babe on the forum whos into wrestling.

Hey Alex, if you ever need anyone to practice a bronco buster on, I'd be more than happy to help SmileTongue

RE: Survivor Series - Fieldy - 27-11-2008 00:45

DjM Wrote:Yes, putting the world title on the companys biggest asset makes absolutely NO sense! *rolls eyes*

It's so great we have a babe on the forum whos into wrestling.

Hey Alex, if you ever need anyone to practice a bronco buster on, I'd be more than happy to help SmileTongue

Nice to see Edge as the champ "Can't stand the guy though" but when will Jimmy "SuperFly" Snookka came back "Again" and reign some hell.

Long Live Rowdy Roddy Pipper.