The UK Babe Channels Forum
poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels (/showthread.php?tid=13285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - alex nero - 30-11-2009 13:10

Surely there are channels which would be glad to have Tara.

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - cgilgo - 30-11-2009 17:32

(30-11-2009 13:10 )alex nero Wrote:  Surely there are channels which would be glad to have Tara.

Elite seems to be the big channel now, very classy ladies, well produced, and Tara would know at least some of the girls there so she wouldn't be lonely!

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Golgathor - 30-11-2009 21:49

Tara would fit in nicely on Elite (or Bang Babes), me thinks! But it all comes down to what the lady herself wants to do - she has stated in her thread that she's being given the run around by some shows, so they're clearly idiots. If I were in charge, yes would have been a no brainer...

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - cgilgo - 01-12-2009 00:17

(30-11-2009 21:49 )Golgathor Wrote:  Tara would fit in nicely on Elite (or Bang Babes), me thinks! But it all comes down to what the lady herself wants to do - she has stated in her thread that she's being given the run around by some shows, so they're clearly idiots. If I were in charge, yes would have been a no brainer...

But then the people who run these shows seem to be no brainers! Maybe they should look at some polls!

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - whizzer - 18-12-2009 14:22

I imagine some channels would welcome tara with open arms.

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Golgathor - 18-12-2009 18:26

You'd think wouldn't you... Wonder if bs has been giving her the run around...

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - sonofapaddy - 18-12-2009 18:35

IM AMAZED 13 PEOPLE VOTED NO!
TARAS ONE OF THE ALL TIME BABESTATION GREATS!
SHE WOULD BE GREAT ON ANY OF THE CHANNELS!
A LOVELY GIRL!

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - elgar1uk - 18-12-2009 18:52

(18-12-2009 18:35 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  IM AMAZED 13 PEOPLE VOTED NO!
TARAS ONE OF THE ALL TIME BABESTATION GREATS!
SHE WOULD BE GREAT ON ANY OF THE CHANNELS!
A LOVELY GIRL!

I voted yes, but it's inevitable that some voted no, because there is no girl that would ever be popular with 100% of viewers.

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - fred69 - 19-12-2009 10:48

Yes ! I miss her !!!

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - slb100 - 26-01-2010 16:08

(29-11-2009 20:07 )tara lee babestation Wrote:  thank u for all the votes on here, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we all want you back tara, you are still & always will be, the best babe on these shows, we're all missing you deeply xxx