The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anyone have any Rachel pics/vids/info - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Babeworld (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Anyone have any Rachel pics/vids/info (/showthread.php?tid=1402)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Anyone have any Rachel pics/vids/info - cee - 28-11-2008 07:17

babespy Wrote:im thinking that she only does the 'lighter' stuff...ah well still i think the above will keep me going for atleast tonight. thanks firebird

I know for a fact she has done up to hard Solo, because I've seen it... it was a smoking fetish vid and probably from a couple of years back...

The forum that it was on has now closed down and the vid was on my old computer that I spilt a glass of water on.Sad

But I remember the vid, she was in a white school girl type outfit, talking dirty while smoking and spreading/fingering... So its out there somewhere?

RE: Anyone have any Rachel pics/vids/info - gillespie - 28-11-2008 09:15

biker firebird great pics. Cee thats just torture, describing the vid that would be my bday xmas and all other presents ever! I need this video!!!!!

My fave babeworld girl for as long as I can remember, the eyes...its like a hypnotic stare.

RE: Anyone have any Rachel pics/vids/info - doughy3112 - 25-04-2010 19:36

Have seen her recently in one or two catfight vids. Dont know the producers off hand but it was for sale on the clips4sale website! Very Hot!!

RE: Anyone have any Rachel pics/vids/info - KennyM - 28-04-2010 23:48

The amazing Rachel is on Pantiespulleddown.com under the guise of Cindy. Pics from this site were posted on this thread about 1 year ago but they kept getting removed. There's quite a few sets of her - some nice open leg shots as well showing that magnificent pussy in close up. Definitely worth a visit.