The UK Babe Channels Forum
NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? (/showthread.php?tid=15252)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - cwpussylover - 09-01-2010 17:42

all worth a good wank was going for emma s for her gaping gas h but went for fernanda cause i rekon her ringpiece will be hairy

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Trickster - 10-01-2010 20:16

Give Kate banks a call guys well worth it apart from the price off call

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Chilly - 10-01-2010 20:21

Gemma Hiles is currently my favourite. Hell, most of girls on The Pad will get you off!

Amy on Club Paradiso is amazing too!

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Trickster - 12-01-2010 17:37

Any one know what Holly James is like know she was great on Elite but never phoned her on the Pad

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Chilly - 12-01-2010 17:40

(12-01-2010 17:37 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Any one know what Holly James is like know she was great on Elite but never phoned her on the Pad

She's the same. Smile

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - lothianguy - 15-01-2010 03:07

channel 966

Izzy lets u get on with it and helps u out as much as she can, great daytime wank

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - HEX!T - 15-01-2010 12:05

wow dead heat so far for fernanda and danica....

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Scotsman - 16-01-2010 18:32

I wouldn't pay any attention to the poll, too many people just voting for their favourite babe rather than the most accommodating girl for a daytime wank.

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - Trickster - 18-01-2010 18:12

Hey everyone give that new channel a bash Angels TV. The girl on today very sexy is awesome best day time girl ive spoke to ever. Am still recovering Lol she took me to heaven and back

RE: NEW- Whose the best daytime girl to phone for a wank? - southlondonphil - 18-01-2010 19:20

Is there any way of answering this question without caling ALL of the girls concerned in order to come to a fair judgement?