The UK Babe Channels Forum
WHICH BSXTRA FORMAT DO YOU PREFER - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: WHICH BSXTRA FORMAT DO YOU PREFER (/showthread.php?tid=15889)

Pages: 1 2

RE: WHICH BSXTRA FORMAT DO YOU PREFER - TheWatcher - 09-01-2010 22:38

(09-01-2010 21:26 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  
(09-01-2010 21:12 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I like option 4 with the 2 girls chatting and reading texts etc plus some slots with a girl on phone.
The attachment is Geri and Michelle from my recent vid now deleted by dailymotion

Do not know if you realise this but that text message at the top of the message box is what I sent because I am BSXTRAFAN I know you can not see the first line but that is me it even says from Melvyn at the end that is just uncanny mate

That was from the very start of the vid. I could not go back to see the earlier lines of texts.

RE: WHICH BSXTRA FORMAT DO YOU PREFER - lost4815 - 10-01-2010 02:35

Number 1, because you get the texts and fun banter and also get to see whose on the other channels at the same time

RE: WHICH BSXTRA FORMAT DO YOU PREFER - Ally4Paige - 10-01-2010 12:47

Hi guys

Number 1 is my fave especially when the babes always came on and warned us where they are going next - nowadays the girls sometimes suddenly appear on the main channels with out warning!! In any case I wish they would a format AND STICK TO IT FOR MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES!!

cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

RE: WHICH BSXTRA FORMAT DO YOU PREFER - p@man - 11-01-2010 23:50

(09-01-2010 20:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  Option 1 is my preferred choice, but probably does not make Cellcast as much money as the other two

Mine too - although when they did run with this format there was a pretty much constant stream of incoming texts, so i don't think CC really lost out.

Failing that, i guess option 4 would be ok.