The UK Babe Channels Forum
Your Favourite Items - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Your Favourite Items (/showthread.php?tid=1619)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Your Favourite Items - *Kal-El* - 05-12-2008 21:20

Sarah Wrote:iPod, iPhone, iMac & mobile BB. Nothing else comes close ;-)

didn't realise you was a lover of apple products, i think you and my brother would get on very well, he worships apple lol.

RE: Your Favourite Items - *Kal-El* - 05-12-2008 21:21

I wanna upgrade my video ipod to a ipod touch just gotta wait to apple release a 64GB model Sad

RE: Your Favourite Items - skateguy - 05-12-2008 21:27

My SLR camera (Canon 1DmkIII) and all the lenses and accessories etc... is my favourite item(s), if favourite's the right word...

Also my photos (irreplaceable), all of my books, midi-keyboard and my Smeg fridge!

RE: Your Favourite Items - jungleboy - 05-12-2008 21:43

For me its my phone, my laptop, psp and condoms, they come in very handy!

RE: Your Favourite Items - wastou - 05-12-2008 22:33

My car, absolutely love driving never grown tired of it.

RE: Your Favourite Items - SuperSpurs - 06-12-2008 19:35

My Seiko RAF pilots watch, autographed Muhammed Ali book, Dolan carbon road bike, Quad 306 amp and my vinyl and CD collection.

If the channel does well, I'm gonna get a Southerly 28ft sailing boat and call it the SlutShip !

RE: Your Favourite Items - Red - 06-12-2008 22:36

Hmmm, not sure actually come to think of it
I don't think I value any item itself but the information stored on my network of IT equipment and mobile phone are pretty irreplaceable
What else?
Camera gear is nice but not the be all and end all. I guess one piece of equipment I enjoy using daily though is the Zen player. Who needs Apple's iPod Nano Tongue Mind you I think most would debate the choice of music on it

RE: Your Favourite Items - BelfastBadBoy - 07-12-2008 09:06

Adding my Nokia N95 to this also, updated the firmware the other day and its even better looking now.Also the fact its the one thing i use every single day and most of the day either with calls or listening to music/watching video's

RE: Your Favourite Items - *Kal-El* - 08-12-2008 19:27

would say my new sony Ericsson K770i and my Dvd films all 1500 of em, couldn't live with them

RE: Your Favourite Items - skully - 08-12-2008 19:34

Holy shit kalel, I thought I had alot of dvds! lol