The UK Babe Channels Forum
WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18677)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - Josh187 - 22-04-2010 02:54

Well to be fair, Orton hasn't been in the title picture for a while, because of his feud with Legacy. It would be interesting to see him a Champion again, especially considering he's a fan favourite now.

Looking forward to the draft though, that should make things more interesting. Shouldn't really worry about who wins at the PPV because the Draft should shake things up a bit, i hope for more interesting and better feuds and rivalries as a result of the draft.

The latest match - JTG vs Shad, shouldn't even be on the card to be honest. They shouldn't of broken up Cryme Tyme in the first place, this feud has had no real interest or build up to it, so i doubt this match will attract much attention, and it's pretty obvious that Shad will win.

They will probably add some Diva's match to the card at the last moment, which will probably be some two minute match that no one will watch, The whole Diva's division is silly at the moment, especially on the smackdown side of things, where you have Michelle and Layla hanging out with Vickie Guerrero, wtf? I just miss the good old days when they had proper diva feuds and there was actual wrestling involved. Thesedays Diva matches last two minutes, i guess Vince is going for the lookers thesedays as opposed to girls who can actually wrestle.

Anyway as i said, i hope they add a tag team match or this PPV will be a complete fail. Oh well at least it's on sky sports so i don't have to deal with the crappy web stream.

RE: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - rocksaviour - 22-04-2010 23:03

Orton has the title show as he pinned Swagger a couple of times and the official Number 1 contenders match ended in a draw with Edge and Jericho.

The card isn't the best and I'm glad its on Sky, will try and watch it live and hope some of the matches are good. I'm looking forward to Edge/Jericho in the cage though. Over adding more matches maybe the tag titles or have the Hart Dynasty win them on the night of the draft perhaps, it would still work as ShowMiz represent RAW and Dynasty represent Smackdown in a match for two trades perhaps.

RE: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - Regenerated - 24-04-2010 21:21

I'm looking forward to the draft more than the extreme rules ppv. I would like to see some big name changes on both brands, and I'm also intrested to see if and how the NXT show fits into the draft.

Would really shake things up for example to draft Orton to Smackdown and The Undertaker to RAW. Probably won't happen though. bladewave

Thats just an example of two major changes, there's plenty of scope to do the draft, they just need to come up with the right storylines. Here's hoping they make things intresting.Rolleyes

RE: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - Josh187 - 24-04-2010 22:47

Seeing as nobody has made any predictions so far, i thought i would start off.

John Cena vs Batista 'Last Man Standing match' - I predict Cena will win (as usual) as Cena always wins, boring!

Rey mysterio vs CM Punk - I predict Rey mysterio will win, Even though Punk also lost at Wrestlemania, i just see it happening again and CM Punk getting his head shaved.

Jack Swagger vs Rany Orton - I predict Randy Orton will win, I don't see Jack Swagger's title reign being a long one, he's been a pretty poor champion so far and he has absolutely no charisma.

Triple H vs Sheamus 'Street Fight' - I Predict Sheamus will win this one, and even the score from the Wrestlemania defeat. If WWE want Sheamus to be the next big thing, then he will have to beat a superstar such as Triple H to prove himself.

Edge vs Chris Jericho 'Steel Cage Match' - I predict Edge will win this match, and get revenge for losing at Wrestlemania, as many thought he was going to win at Wrestlemania, especially after he won the Royal Rumble. He didn't win then, so he's bound to win at Extreme Rules.

Shad vs JTG 'Strap Match' - Shad will win, nothing else needs to be said.

RE: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - Josh187 - 26-04-2010 06:26

A below average PPV in my opinion, although there were some good moments here and there.

Some of my predictions were wrong, but some of the results did surprise me to be honest. I didn't expect Jack Swagger to retain his title, especially after he lost to Randy Orton (and others) before, but i've heard from some people that his title reign could be a long one, Although i can't understand why though i think he's an awful champion so far.

Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk - i should of expected that CM Punk would win an even the score, i guess i imagined it would be funny to see CM Punk bald, it's a shame it didn't happen.

The Edge vs Jericho and Triple H vs Sheamus matches were a disappointment for me, they dragged on to long, without much action actually going on, not enough weapons being used even though the PPV is called 'Extreme Rules'. The endings to both matches i thought were disappointing aswell.

Finally the Cena vs Batista match was better than i thought, the ending was classic!

RE: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - dogmas2010 - 26-04-2010 11:19

tna's lock down was 10 times more better and extreme then this ppv wwe have become boring

RE: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - MikeMizanin - 26-04-2010 12:21

We are the best Tag Team of all time

RE: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - BODISGOD - 26-04-2010 22:08

Not agreat PPV did enjoy Edge and Jericho and the Miz over all it was a bit tame for Extereme Rules.

I feel sorry for the wrestlers and creative team, this PG is killing them. How can you have an extreme rules PPV without blood and head shots. Someone needs to tell Vince and co that you can't be PG and expect the staff to pull off an PPV like that successfully.

Is it just my imagination or are lately that crowds are full of kids who are only there to see unbeatable Super Cena and is it making the atmosphere for the other matches shite.

RE: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - Mr. Wayne - 27-04-2010 14:53

I agree - the idea of '' PG Extreme Rules '' is a ridiculous contradiction

RE: WWE Extreme Rules PPV Discussion - Moorey - 27-04-2010 15:01

(26-04-2010 22:08 )BODISGOD Wrote:  Not agreat PPV did enjoy Edge and Jericho and the Miz over all it was a bit tame for Extereme Rules.

I feel sorry for the wrestlers and creative team, this PG is killing them. How can you have an extreme rules PPV without blood and head shots. Someone needs to tell Vince and co that you can't be PG and expect the staff to pull off an PPV like that successfully.

Agreed, although...

(26-04-2010 22:08 )BODISGOD Wrote:  Is it just my imagination or are lately that crowds are full of kids who are only there to see unbeatable Super Cena and is it making the atmosphere for the other matches shite.

Sometimes, though sometimes he does get booed... which I love. Guy shifts merch like no other though, so sadly it's inevitable he'll get shoved down our throats til that day stops.