The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which Babestationgirl would you most want a blow job off - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a blow job off (/showthread.php?tid=1886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - KennyM - 16-12-2008 11:07

Ultimate blow job......

1. Dionne
2. Tiffany
3. Daryl M
4. Tara
5. Sophia Lares

Excuse me for a minute or 2 guys........i'll be right back.

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Bigjay20 - 16-12-2008 11:08

Tara is the one for me.

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - dace - 16-12-2008 12:35

anyone on here HAD one off a babestation babe? past or present?
Got close to a "meeting" with leah jaye but got cancelled last minute
got my eye on a gemma cherry experience when I return to the uk for a holiday in the summer
not sure whether any of this is kosha to discuss on here but as far as I know its fairly common knowledge?

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Fieldy - 16-12-2008 12:40

dace Wrote:anyone on here HAD one off a babestation babe? past or present?
Got close to a "meeting" with leah jaye but got cancelled last minute
got my eye on a gemma cherry experience when I return to the uk for a holiday in the summer
not sure whether any of this is kosha to discuss on here but as far as I know its fairly common knowledge?

Not quite sure wot you are saying there dace, but would love to book leah and gemma for a shoot.

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - TITSRUS - 16-12-2008 15:22

I'd have to say Tiffany & Yvette cause that's the only way they'd shut up lol lol

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Anadin - 16-12-2008 15:43

Tiffany cause obviously she's my favourite and I'd intend to be very hand-sy during my blow job.

Ass2Cam Wrote:I'd have to say Tiffany & Yvette cause that's the only way they'd shut up lol lol

Brave man, after that scary video I'm not sure I'd want Yvette anywhere near me lol!

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Fieldy - 16-12-2008 16:08

Anadin Wrote:Tiffany cause obviously she's my favourite and I'd intend to be very hand-sy during my blow job.

Ass2Cam Wrote:I'd have to say Tiffany & Yvette cause that's the only way they'd shut up lol lol

Brave man, after that scary video I'm not sure I'd want Yvette anywhere near me lol!

lol

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - stallion - 16-12-2008 17:45

Dionne no question. She is amazing.

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Dabbler - 16-12-2008 17:53

Lynsey would be my choice, those eyes looking up at you??? wow.

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - BiggieD - 16-12-2008 18:23

Sophia Lares or Donna Duke. My God that would be unbelievable.