The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite Desert Island Poll - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite Desert Island Poll (/showthread.php?tid=19069)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Elite Desert Island Poll - bombshell - 13-04-2010 12:28

Trouble with going for the obvious pair Sophia and Anna,is would'nt they be f***ing each others brains out,while you were left watching,unless thats your thing of courseHuh

RE: Elite Desert Island Poll - Ally4Paige - 13-04-2010 12:48

Mine would not be a duo it would be a threesome: Ashley, Caty & Sophia!!

RE: Elite Desert Island Poll - Paul71 - 13-04-2010 14:09

(13-04-2010 12:28 )bombshell Wrote:  Trouble with going for the obvious pair Sophia and Anna,is would'nt they be f***ing each others brains out,while you were left watching,unless thats your thing of courseHuh

I voted for this, but I do realise that Sophia and Anna would be more interested in each other than me. If I had a video camera I would make loads of money from all the videos I had recorded of Sophia and Anna!! Bounce

I would of prefer to vote for Sophia and Caty. Big Grin

RE: Elite Desert Island Poll - Wazo - 13-04-2010 14:26

Dionne an Mica for me Big Grin Even though it ainit a option above

RE: Elite Desert Island Poll - mrwotzup - 13-04-2010 14:31

Having had a hard time choosing between Danica (and her shoes) and the pairing of Anna & Sophia.

I opted for Danica.

But on reflection isnt Danica a good swimmer ??... so she would probably swim away leaving me behind Sad

Would a share scheme be avaiable with Anna & Sophia visiting prehaps at the weekend.Tongue

RE: Elite Desert Island Poll - r0y7n - 13-04-2010 16:16

It's a bit of a no-brainer really. According to TV - which never lies - all you have to look forward to is running away from giant smoke monsters and surviving the odd polar bear attack.

At the end of a day like that, you're gonna want some entertainment. And unless you think that being the only guy on the island suddenly makes you Brad Pitt (it doesn't) then you're not gonna get in on any of the action.

Out of all those combinations - or any combination from Elite, when you think about it - Anastasia and Hazel would put on the best show.... by far. Plus, Anastasia probably knows Russian karate or something.

RE: Elite Desert Island Poll - Rise - 13-04-2010 22:39

(13-04-2010 12:28 )bombshell Wrote:  Trouble with going for the obvious pair Sophia and Anna,is would'nt they be f***ing each others brains out,while you were left watching,unless thats your thing of courseHuh

Well exactly. As an established 'active' team, Sophia and Anna would be able to treat the guy on the island as an optional extra if anything at all... whereas with a combination that hadn't worked so closely together you'd have a better chance to establish yourself as the 'big daddy' on the island.. Tongue

There are deliberate issues attached to most of these combinations.
e.g. 'Vikki and Mica' pairs the hot 2010 night star with the vintage favourite and you'd have to be able to negotiate the obvious politics/tensions that would arise.

RE: Elite Desert Island Poll - Colbert Rules - 13-04-2010 22:49

I would love some poker time with Kitty Lea.