The UK Babe Channels Forum
WWE Draft - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: WWE Draft (/showthread.php?tid=19587)

Pages: 1 2

RE: WWE Draft - BODISGOD - 28-04-2010 19:45

Apparently the reason they stacked Raw is because of the Monday Night Football schedule in the autumn and not because of TNA.

RE: WWE Draft - rocksaviour - 28-04-2010 22:43

And when Smackdown moves to SyFy in October they will pay it some more attention but for the time being they have put everything towards RAW.

Good to see that the Supplemental Draft makes the same amount of sense as it usually does, must be bad if your a wrestler involved in this. The Hart Dynasty, they must be rated as even though they won the titles and can be on both shows they move anyway in this draft, I do hope they get a long reign though and Natalya picks up some gold at some point and Bret as full-time GM Big Grin

RE: WWE Draft - Regenerated - 01-05-2010 10:52

RAW gets:-

Edge, Chris Jericho, John Morrison, R Truth, Great Khali, Natalya, Hart Dynasty, Natalya, Ezekiel Jackson and Golddust

Smackdown gets:-

Christian, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, Kelly Kelly, Cody Rhodes, MVP, Chris Masters, Rosa Mendes and Hornswoggle

It seems to me that RAW got slightly the better of this draft, and if you look at the rosters from both brands, there are more big names on the RAW side.annoyed

I suppose the loss of Triple H is huge and RAW needed mega stars like Edge and Jericho to fill the void. bladewave

I tend to watch Smackdown more than RAW so it'll be great to see lovely Kelly on Friday nights. Smile

RE: WWE Draft - Rammyrascal - 01-05-2010 11:07

sky one is showing smackdown this afternoon at 3pm so lookin forward to 2 hours of kelly later

RE: WWE Draft - theone1986 - 01-05-2010 11:08

lol don't think she'll be on for 2 hours mate Wink, probably 5 minutes knowing the typical divas match

RE: WWE Draft - Rammyrascal - 01-05-2010 11:13

i know but you never know lol

RE: WWE Draft - Warwick Hunt - 03-05-2010 22:28

(28-04-2010 19:45 )BODISGOD Wrote:  Apparently the reason they stacked Raw is because of the Monday Night Football schedule in the autumn and not because of TNA.

It's actually because Smackdown right now is on a lame duck network in America. MyNetwork is in the toilet over there, and may well cease to exist once Smackdown moves to SyFy in the autumn. So they all but gutted Smackdown to load up Raw with all the stars, leaving Smackdown with a little bit just to keep it strong enough so they can do house shows and such. I don't think Vince McMahon gives a fuck about TNA.

Chances are, come September, a bunch of guys will be traded to Smackdown to give it a boost when it starts on it's new home.

If they got any sense right now though, they will base Smackdown around CM Punk and the Stright Edge Society. Once this Mystery guy (Joey Mercury) is unmasked have him and Gallows go after the tag belts, have Serena win the Women's title, and Punk as world champion. It's the rule that a big-time heel stable must have one point where they all hold belts.