The UK Babe Channels Forum
What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? (/showthread.php?tid=19763)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Wazo - 03-05-2010 15:55

Elite For me Great sets an a Good line up of girls Especially DD Wink

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Hollywood PillowPants - 03-05-2010 18:38

My penis is my t.v critic (a bit like Garry Bushell but without the beard) and Junior PillowPants has recently made it clear that Elite is the best by far. Smile

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Shady - 03-05-2010 18:50

(03-05-2010 18:38 )PillowPants Wrote:  My penis is my t.v critic (a bit like Garry Bushell but without the beard) and Junior PillowPants has recently made it clear that Elite is the best by far. Smile

I can't trust mine to make those kinds of decisions...he's been known to get the horn just watching Countdown. Mind you, have you seen those tiny skirts and dresses Rachel wears? Surprised

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - synerd - 03-05-2010 20:27

(03-05-2010 18:50 )Shady Cee Wrote:  
(03-05-2010 18:38 )PillowPants Wrote:  My penis is my t.v critic (a bit like Garry Bushell but without the beard) and Junior PillowPants has recently made it clear that Elite is the best by far. Smile

I can't trust mine to make those kinds of decisions...he's been known to get the horn just watching Countdown. Mind you, have you seen those tiny skirts and dresses Rachel wears? Surprised

If he's able to make those kind of difficult decisions, maybe he should be running the country lol Big Grin

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Shady - 03-05-2010 20:44

It might get the ladies' vote Wink

Anyway, ahem, sorry for high-jacking the thread with willy talk Josh.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - synerd - 03-05-2010 20:47

(03-05-2010 20:44 )Shady Cee Wrote:  It might get the ladies' vote Wink

Anyway, ahem, sorry for high-jacking the thread with will talk Josh.

A big emphasis on the MIGHT Wink

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - moon12 - 03-05-2010 20:59

I like Elite at the moment too, either that or bang babes. But i like to flick around see who's on.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - amandasnumerounofan - 03-05-2010 23:21

Until Bluebird launches, it's either Babestation or Elite and only when Jemma Jey is on maybe Bangbabes but that is mainly because my favourites have either moved to Bluebird or are not on that often anymore.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - dazaman - 03-05-2010 23:37

elite by a long way for me too.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 04-05-2010 20:42

My 3 favourite girls are on 3 different channels so this is a hard choice for me, (admittedly Reede is now a free agent) so it comes down to who has the best girls in general and i think Elite just nick it for me!!!