The UK Babe Channels Forum
Forum Down? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Information On This Website & Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+---- Forum: Forum Help & Advice (/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+---- Thread: Forum Down? (/showthread.php?tid=19776)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Forum Down? - rickhardo - 03-05-2010 16:26

(03-05-2010 16:07 )mrwotzup Wrote:  then I had a Beer and now everything's fine. Big Grin

"Beer - the cause of, and the solution to, all of life's problems."

RE: Forum Down? - Sookyâ„¢ - 03-05-2010 16:36

(03-05-2010 15:43 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Tell me, did anyone else completely lose the forums earlier on?

Yes.......but I think I took a wrong turning at the Elite website

So I retraced my steps, found my bearings and here I am Big Grin

But, having not been on here for a few hours......at least you've answered my question of "did I miss anything?" Wink

RE: Forum Down? - hippsey - 03-05-2010 17:51

The forum has gone away.... spooky. Also I hear that many crop circles have appeared today. Do you think there might be a connection?

RE: Forum Down? - rickhardo - 03-05-2010 18:17

(03-05-2010 17:51 )hippsey Wrote:  The forum has gone away.... spooky. Also I hear that many crop circles have appeared today. Do you think there might be a connection?

There was also a power surge down the road from me which exploded several televisions and caused small fires. The plot thickens.

RE: Forum Down? - admin. - 03-05-2010 18:34

Apologies to all forum users for the interruption to normal service which occurred earlier today, but I have at least been given an explanation for the inconvenience suffered. I have been informed that there was "a network event caused by a problem with a circuit between Dallas and Houston and this resulted in a large routing issue".

RE: Forum Down? - Shady - 03-05-2010 18:40

(03-05-2010 18:34 )admin Wrote:  Apologies to all forum users for the interruption to normal service which occurred earlier today, but I have at least been given an explanation for the inconvenience suffered. I have been informed that there was "a network event caused by a problem with a circuit between Dallas and Houston and this resulted in a large routing issue".

No worries Admin, it wasn't the end of the world for any of us I'm sure. Besides, my vitamin D starved body probably could have done with some time away from the laptop in the darkened room Big Grin

Thanks!

RE: Forum Down? - Regenerated - 03-05-2010 19:34

Yes it went down earlier today, for a couple of hours earlier this afternoon. Glad normal service is resumed now. I thought I'd crashed it when I was looking at SMC's recorded calls thread.... Blush

but thankfully, it was not me to blame. Big Grin