The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19820)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - escobar - 04-05-2010 16:57

the pad is like land of the skinny chicks now with hannah as well as emma and gemma

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-05-2010 17:14

woudlnt say hannah is skinny. neither is emma or gemma the pad has also the likes of elle who is curvy

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - escobar - 04-05-2010 17:20

what would you call them then although i agree elle is curvy

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - devilbiss - 04-05-2010 19:09

(04-05-2010 17:20 )escobar Wrote:  what would you call them then although i agree elle is curvy

sexy as fk is what i would call hannah. whats wrong with being skinny????. she is healthy, its not as if she has no energy

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - stueyboy - 04-05-2010 19:38

Hannah is slim, toned and very curvy, she is not skinny. There's a difference - slim and toned is healthy, skinny not so.

Superb debut by Hannah today, absolutely brilliant to see her move around so much. It's a shame that BS didn't allow this kind of thing on their Shows - look what we've been missing all this time fellas!!! Rolleyes

I love it when Hannah stands up and gives a little twirl. It would be even better if the camera guy could zoom right out and get all her body on screen when she stands up, for a fullbody shot - that way we can see how amazingly well proportioned this lady is!! Blush

Hannah was beautiful and sexy on BS, but she's now taken it to an even higher level... Wink

p.s. what a threesome of blondes that is today - Emma, Gemma, Hannah - very impressive indeed.

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-05-2010 19:42

(04-05-2010 17:20 )escobar Wrote:  what would you call them then although i agree elle is curvy

id call them toned, sexy and healthy. hannah has had a very good debut on the pad today ,moving around a lot more than on bs and showing off her nice figure a lot more

liked the outfits a lot as well

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - bigglesworth - 04-05-2010 20:31

A good debut to be sure

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - GillyboyTwo - 04-05-2010 22:37

Oh-er !, the gorgeous Hannah M has left B/S for The Pad, a great signing for it and a great boost for our lovely Hannah M, as now we can see her at last move, walk, stand, twirl, hand-stands ?, Hannah can now show her true potential at last 'WOW' Big GrinBig GrinSurprised. Hannah will no doubt be a great asset to The Pad !

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - talker - 04-05-2010 22:56

hannah looks like a different person seems to be enjoying the freedom to move around Smile

RE: Hannah M - Chat & Discussion - Robbie11 - 06-05-2010 15:43

Delighted Hannah has joined, she has amazing body and so sexy