The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charlotte - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Charlotte - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=20480)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Charlotte - Chat & Discussion - Webbiola - 25-06-2010 17:22

Charlotte is lovely. I do hope this is the start of a beautiful relationship i.e. I want to see more, lots more of this stunning girl.Smile

RE: Charlotte - Chat & Discussion - tombarlow123 - 25-06-2010 17:43

Only just seen her but all i can say is WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO​WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

RE: Charlotte - Chat & Discussion - uccello - 25-06-2010 18:01

I've just come across (erm) Charlotte for the first time. She's stunning Tongue
Does anyone have any info about her modelling career outside Elite?

RE: Charlotte - Chat & Discussion - Ilovegirls - 25-06-2010 20:08

(25-06-2010 18:01 )uccello Wrote:  I've just come across (erm) Charlotte for the first time. She's stunning Tongue
Does anyone have any info about her modelling career outside Elite?

yes that is charlotte moore she is a scouser... she is similar to maria fowler, although i think maria fowler is naturally more beautiful

RE: Charlotte - Chat & Discussion - Ilovegirls - 25-06-2010 20:09

just switched on yes she is stunning, i agree little gimp, very much like maria facially, wow

RE: Charlotte - Chat & Discussion - EssexWanker - 25-06-2010 20:32

Just heard her irresistible Scouse accent for the first time as she was signing off. She certainly won me over and is bound to be back another time, hopefully very soon. It was very apparent that she gained confidence as the show went on and it was an excellent performance. Well done Charlotte and once again hats off to Elite for a great signing. Smile

RE: Charlotte - Chat & Discussion - Ilovegirls - 25-06-2010 20:37

i agree mate, good body, classy rather than tacky... wow, other girls should learn from charlotte

RE: Charlotte - Chat & Discussion - questo - 28-01-2011 02:42

Hi. I don't know about you... But you have any idea what Charlotte's surname, please?