The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kelly Bell - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+------ Forum: Kelly Bell (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+------ Thread: Kelly Bell (/showthread.php?tid=206)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Kelly Bell - A Spider Monkey - 18-11-2008 19:27

Anyone got any good vids of Kelly? If you do can you post some links or pm them to me. Thanks

RE: Kelly Bell - escobar - 18-11-2008 20:44

I dunno if its me but whenever kelly is on i cant help but to keep my eyes focused on her chest its just the first thing you notice.

RE: Kelly Bell - Sarah - 01-12-2008 11:23

Sorry, been very busy so not been around.
Just for your info, Kelly will be on the Pad today from midday & all in purple. She is also going to give the forum a shout-out I think around 12 or just after so listen in. I can't record it & post the vid as I'm in the office, sowey.

Oh Mike, as you asked-I will sort some Kelly pics later today ;-)

Sarah x

RE: Kelly Bell - *Kal-El* - 01-12-2008 12:02

Thanks sarah, how you been?

RE: Kelly Bell - Sarah - 01-12-2008 12:08

Hi ya! Busy busy busy! It's getting hard all round & the adult industry is no exception. Cut backs so that has to be passed along & people are starting to earn less. Less callers to the channels too & after Christmas if this gets worse there will be a few changes :-(

Hey whats your first name? I'll call Kelly & see if I can get you a mention at 12?

RE: Kelly Bell - *Kal-El* - 01-12-2008 12:12

Sarah Wrote:Hi ya! Busy busy busy! It's getting hard all round & the adult industry is no exception. Cut backs so that has to be passed along & people are starting to earn less. Less callers to the channels too & after Christmas if this gets worse there will be a few changes :-(

Hey whats your first name? I'll call Kelly & see if I can get you a mention at 12?

I just left you a pm with my real name. I didn't realise things were getting so bad. what changes would they do if things got worse then?

RE: Kelly Bell - Sarah - 01-12-2008 12:18

Got your PM ty & just arranged for you to have your very own mention on the Pad at 12, so listen in! Sorry I can't record it otherwise I would have posted that for you.

So that's the forum & you sorted ;-)

At the moment no changes but there's talk of what to do if the calls keep dropping off & they will in January with credit cards to pay off etc. Hopefully the channels can muddle through, but there are a lot, lots of girls & it all has to be paid for.

Sarah

RE: Kelly Bell - *Kal-El* - 01-12-2008 12:24

Thank you sarah, nowi owe you now Smile. I hope things don't get worse as it won't be good for any one.

RE: Kelly Bell - Sarah - 01-12-2008 12:36

It's getting worse month by month & I too hope some of the channels don't have to close, I'm not looking forward to January figures.

Oh & you don't owe me silly! It was the least I could do as you have always been so nice to me!

Sarah

RE: Kelly Bell - *Kal-El* - 01-12-2008 12:44

well i really hope things pick up Smile. How was yur weekend then sarah?