The UK Babe Channels Forum
Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=20832)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - Robot Devil - 03-06-2010 22:41

pretty shocking implants though IMO. pretty face though

RE: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 03-06-2010 22:44

fair point but still a good addition

RE: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - fifeguy93 - 03-06-2010 22:58

she has the body shape to get away with them id say. she got her own site, modelling pics anyhwere?

RE: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 03-06-2010 22:58

(03-06-2010 22:22 )astonv1 Wrote:  Wow what a stunner, and i thought there could only be one Caty Cole..now there is two!!!!

I bet it really is Caty, and she's claim two wages Tongue

Are they related?

RE: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 03-06-2010 23:06

(03-06-2010 22:58 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(03-06-2010 22:22 )astonv1 Wrote:  Wow what a stunner, and i thought there could only be one Caty Cole..now there is two!!!!

I bet it really is Caty, and she's claim to wages Tongue

Are they related?

Just seen a FB update from Caty which states that they used to be friends in Glasgow and have known each other since since Caty was 18!

Update - heres the actuall post.... "Hey guys and girls! Hope you are enjoying my gorgeous wee friend Carmen Scott on Elite tonight Smile I've known this gorgeous wee honey since we were both just 18 and dancing in the clubs in Glasgow.. take care of her for me ! xx"

RE: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - Rise - 03-06-2010 23:58

She has a very pretty face, slight touches of 70s bombshell Caroline Munro..

But what's funny is that you can be sure there will be some guys who stumble in from the pub, switch on Elite, call her up and 'finish off', convinced all the time that it was Caty talking to them onscreen.
Complete understand why some are thinking she might secretly be yet another of the Rendall brigade.

RE: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - sonofapaddy - 04-06-2010 05:22

I was really impressed,lovely looking girl and she put on a good show,even when she was not on the phone.I hope we see plenty of her on elite in the future and for a new girl to the babe channels she made her debut with ease and seemed like she had been on them for years.

RE: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-06-2010 08:52

hope so as well. carmen had a very good debut last night and couldnt tell it was her debut night as i couldnt see any sign of nerves at all. hope she is on again soon

RE: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - Bulldog123 - 04-06-2010 09:49

For a second I thought it wa Caty, they look so much alike and she's Scottish. Thought maybe there was a fourth sister.

Well that explains them knowing each other and being friends for years. Nice addition, like her curvy body and a pretty face as well.

RE: Carmen Scott - Chat & Discussion - chrislatimer - 04-06-2010 10:03

shes like a mix of caty cole and alice goodwin i think, shes quite the stunner though.