The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - andy pandy - 21-09-2010 22:13

For me it would have been better for sammie to stay on elite but at least we can still see her on our screens at the pad.
I was looking on the elite web site that sammie is still on list of current and not former girls so may be it might be tester to see how sammie gets on so she might come back to elite.
Sammie is most amazing looking girl ever with a stunning body and looks
for me sammie is still my no1 girl on tv

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - rik - 21-09-2010 23:46

What a result for mankind... Please God she does nights some time soon, but either way it'll be wonderful to see her back (among other parts :eyeroll: ). Are the shows interactive at all on The Pad - the odd break to read out texts and so on? One of Sammie's innumerable assets is her very nice speaking voice and ability to read out and seamlessly censor in real time some of the more 'outre' texts...

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - sweetsugar007 - 22-09-2010 10:10

Well good for her. But for me Emma Spellar still the queen of that channel closely followed by Fernanda at the moment so she has more competition during the day in my opinion.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - chrislatimer - 22-09-2010 10:51

shes went to the best channel for her i think as she wont be doing nights so wont have to nothing to adult.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Robot Devil - 22-09-2010 11:47

pity the pad/bangbabes webstream is such a pain, though i suspect that has more to do with that incredibly annoyinng rolling video of tiffany along side the stream box. even so, sammie joining the pad is a much of a surprise as waking up on christmas day and and finding a load of shit you don't want waiting for you under the tree

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - kaelene - 22-09-2010 12:58

Any one got anyee pics of sammie please

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 22-09-2010 13:06

if you do a google image search you'll find loads

[Image: sammie_pennington_7_g5scnu6.sized.jpg]

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - quiquems - 22-09-2010 13:07

(22-09-2010 12:58 )kaelene Wrote:  Any one got anyee pics of sammie please

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=14671&page=70
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=15792&page=11

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - skateguy - 22-09-2010 13:09

(22-09-2010 13:06 )theone1986 Wrote:  
(22-09-2010 12:58 )kaelene Wrote:  Any one got anyee pics of sammie please

if you do a google image search you'll find loads

There'll also be some in her Elite chat thread and some in this dedicated Sammie photo thread.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - rover1 - 22-09-2010 14:54

does the pad have a schedule so that you you know whos on or whos going to be on ? same for bangbabes ?