The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? (/showthread.php?tid=2511)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? - dondoe returns - 05-01-2009 20:22

Same here Sad

RE: Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? - Dreamlander - 07-01-2009 12:45

It's a graveyard for all the 'girl next door' types you wish were still on LL,BSD and PP! I see Paige on there more and more which is beginning to scare me!

Dreamlander

RE: Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? - mikepar - 07-01-2009 18:40

Paige only appears occassionally on The Chat. Bambi wanted her to do more shifts but she is happier on PP and BS Daytime.

RE: Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? - Mister_Gee - 11-01-2009 13:24

Different strokes for different folks! The chat is just trying to offer something different. And don't worry Paige fans she'll never abandon her fans on PP and BS day!

RE: Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? - $h!ny h3lm3t - 11-01-2009 13:28

I'll admit i may watch 'The Shat' if EJ is on as she is a very good presenter.
But the format/set is a bit dated.

RE: Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? - Sylar - 11-01-2009 16:54

EJ sounds like a really nice girl but I think she'd drive me crazy after a while! She says so many random things that its difficult to keep up! They've got some nice girls on there like Charlie, Paige & Bambi but as Dreamlander says, you just can't help but wish they were on PP or BSD!

RE: Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? - $h!ny h3lm3t - 11-01-2009 21:39

Sylar Wrote:EJ sounds like a really nice girl but I think she'd drive me crazy after a while! She says so many random things that its difficult to keep up!
I agree Sylar, but she's so damn funny with it Smile

RE: Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? - gillespie - 12-01-2009 20:24

I miss nikki Sad she's really hot and stuff but I really cant be watching that chat thing for more than 5 mins...then again my incurable insomnia...

RE: Who watches The Chat on channel 46 ? - Mister_Gee - 12-01-2009 20:58

gillespie Wrote:I miss nikki Sad she's really hot and stuff but I really cant be watching that chat thing for more than 5 mins...then again my incurable insomnia...

So you prefer your girls silent then, eh? lol. The chat's supposed to be something different. Giving the audence the chance to get to know the girls and interact on a more casual, chatty level.

G