The UK Babe Channels Forum
Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+---- Thread: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=25111)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - tulk - 05-10-2010 13:08

Can someone post some vids on here of the two sexy women?

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - ToniLou - 05-10-2010 13:12

(05-10-2010 12:36 )big blue Wrote:  Hi , does anyone know demi's surname and if she has a website. where they joking last night saying she having boob reduction, i hope so

Hey Hun,

Its Demi Scott her official site is: http://www.demiscottexposed.com/ very naughty! i hope she doesn't reduce them, guys love her large pair on our site and i'm sure you'l enjoy Demi's site and her boobs!

Didn't watch all the show being mum's daughter but the first bit I saw seemed pretty good turned off when mum decided to get hers out too lol, well done demi and mum xx

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - steven6 - 05-10-2010 13:31

Im so glad they've got demi scott

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - The Chat Girls - 05-10-2010 21:53

(05-10-2010 12:36 )big blue Wrote:  Hi , does anyone know demi's surname and if she has a website. where they joking last night saying she having boob reduction, i hope so

Hi Blue, Demi's website is http://www.demiscottexposed.com/ and don't worry about the boob reduction comments I think Mel was just getting her back for calling her 50! Tongue

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - tapit54 - 18-10-2010 23:16

The delectable Demi is on tonight looking well hot, but I thought that Mel was supposed to be on with her?
Mel posted in the Mum & Daughter thread after their last show that they would be back again on the 18th.
Anyone know why there's no Mel to play with Demi tonight?

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - melissa40 - 19-10-2010 09:03

Hi hon, i didn't go on so to speak cos Demi is awsome on her own and i said i would do a special with her nearer christmas, hope thats ok with you hon, was planned to do 18th but changed to later schedule will let u know as soon as it is official. xx Mel

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - Ultimate_Warrior - 12-12-2010 15:24

Mel's got a nice butt.

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - tapit54 - 12-12-2010 16:54

(19-10-2010 09:03 )melissa40 Wrote:  Hi hon, i didn't go on so to speak cos Demi is awsome on her own and i said i would do a special with her nearer christmas, hope thats ok with you hon, was planned to do 18th but changed to later schedule will let u know as soon as it is official. xx Mel

I wonder if this is still going to happen given the recent changes to the schedule? I really hope so!

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - melissa40 - 12-12-2010 22:31

Honest hon, not my fault so many changes here, love Demi to bits and her assets, she is gorgeousxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mel

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat - sophia knight so sexy - 25-07-2011 20:02

whats happened to mel Sad