The UK Babe Channels Forum
Gears of War 2 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Gears of War 2 (/showthread.php?tid=2526)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Gears of War 2 - BelfastBadBoy - 05-01-2009 07:42

Yeah have to agree very good game, too hard for me though lol

RE: Gears of War 2 - Joshmeister69 - 05-01-2009 08:35

havent bought the game but from what i have heard its really good Smile

RE: Gears of War 2 - A Spider Monkey - 05-01-2009 19:48

Is it better than the first one? I played it and thought it was ok, but it did'nt make me want to play it again. Plus I thought the online play on the first one was poor.

RE: Gears of War 2 - mas0887 - 06-01-2009 00:32

I have never been a lover of the online play in Gears of War 1 or 2, too many yanks and 12 year olds. But Horde is a great laugh if you are playing with a few mates. And the single player is downright fucking amazing, think Gears of War, turnt up to 11, everything is huge, it is one set piece after another. And on insane it is even more fun, if a little bit too easy, in comparison to RAAM at the end of Gears of War on insane at the very least.

RE: Gears of War 2 - Headlessman - 06-01-2009 02:47

I just finished Gears of War 2 and thought it was brilliant.I liked the first one but I didn't think it was as good as the reviews were saying it was but GoW2 was definitely much better.mas0997,I agree with you about trying to beat RAAM on insane in GoW1.I did every mission on insane but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't beat the bastard.There's even a very helpful glitch but I still couldn't do it.