The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Randomness Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: The Randomness Thread (/showthread.php?tid=2542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Randomness Thread - Joshmeister69 - 05-01-2009 21:29

A Spider Monkey Wrote:I've found £7.53p in change since I started looking for the cover my mp3 player.

lol if i did that i would probably find 2p lol

RE: The Randomness Thread - G@Z! - 05-01-2009 21:40

i'll probably just find the mp3 cover lol

RE: The Randomness Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 05-01-2009 21:47

A Spider Monkey Wrote:I've found £7.53p in change since I started looking for the cover my mp3 player.
Mine's a pint!

RE: The Randomness Thread - mozza - 05-01-2009 21:51

just wolfed down a kit kat chunky, gotta brew on the go, whats everyone havin?Big Grin

RE: The Randomness Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 05-01-2009 21:54

Just had egg on toast and pint of tea.

RE: The Randomness Thread - Paddyfrank - 05-01-2009 21:54

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.

RE: The Randomness Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 05-01-2009 21:55

See the Shat Back thread is overflowing with the usual suspects.
' The letch squad' Big Grin

RE: The Randomness Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 05-01-2009 22:03

Red Hot Live stream now has my full attention Wink

RE: The Randomness Thread - jordo - 05-01-2009 22:09

12" Garlic pizza with cheese from the chippy. I'm on the way to becoming a fat bastard Smile

RE: The Randomness Thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 05-01-2009 22:11

Paddyfrank Wrote:Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.
Hey Paddyfrank that's rather good (towards the end)