The UK Babe Channels Forum
HELP - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: HELP (/showthread.php?tid=2710)

Pages: 1 2

RE: HELP - cherryryder - 11-01-2009 19:42

Scotsman Wrote:The rush is gone completely for me. Like I still enjoy it and it gets me off, but the rush of it's gone. Got it back a little today with calling a day show 'cause you know you're not supposed to be getting off. Wink

tell me about it! Thats why I have an instant horn when watching the daytime shows!

Also, I think I've been through every depraved and perverted scenario with the night-time babes..

RE: HELP - dondoe returns - 11-01-2009 21:45

Be nice if the day girls moved over to nights......sigh!!!!!

RE: HELP - Bulldog123 - 12-01-2009 00:12

I remeber when Holly James was on that interactive show (viewers could send pictures, texts etc) that they did for a while, she was wearing a low cut top and a guy phoned and said he wanted to cum over her face and boobs. Holly cut the call off and said to the other presenter how disgusting it was (the mic was left open so everybody could hear what she said). It seemed strange considering Holly was still doing the late shows at the time.

The girls are of course not allowed to talk about anything sexual openly on the daytime shows!

RE: HELP - Scotsman - 12-01-2009 00:52

Holly always hated her callers. I'm sure anyone's who's ever called her at night will know how much she hated doing it.

RE: HELP - Bulldog123 - 12-01-2009 22:13

Holly was a very attractive girl, but looked grumpy somethimes. Did you think that as well?

Remeber she had an argument with Cherry one not, when they were both on BB.

Maybe was not very happy with what she was doing. Any idea what Holly is up to now?

Scotsman Wrote:Holly always hated her callers. I'm sure anyone's who's ever called her at night will know how much she hated doing it.

RE: HELP - mclovingman - 20-04-2009 17:12

Bulldog123 Wrote:Holly was a very attractive girl, but looked grumpy somethimes. Did you think that as well?

Remeber she had an argument with Cherry one not, when they were both on BB.

Maybe was not very happy with what she was doing. Any idea what Holly is up to now?

Scotsman Wrote:Holly always hated her callers. I'm sure anyone's who's ever called her at night will know how much she hated doing it.

She did hate the night show... im good friends with holly and she emailes me at times.
She's got a normal job in fashion but got bored of 9 to 5....how ever she has been talking about doing the day show on elite tv

RE: HELP - Colbert Rules - 20-04-2009 17:17

I kinda like the fact she hates all the callers...it's a different approach!