The UK Babe Channels Forum
What you doing for New Years Eve? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: What you doing for New Years Eve? (/showthread.php?tid=27967)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What you doing for New Years Eve? - Regenerated - 31-12-2010 00:55

Going to a New Years Eve party at my local, where I will probably get wasted before taking to the dance floor along with my other friends and partying the night away.

Then its a stumble (walk) back to a friend's house where I will stay overnight, before returning to the pub on New Years Day to catch the footy results. Smile

RE: What you doing for New Years Eve? - Forum Style - 31-12-2010 02:58

No plans, so I'll probably be doing caps or vids.

(Can't believe my New Year will be even more depressing than the people who have to work!!)

RE: What you doing for New Years Eve? - Rise - 31-12-2010 04:44

I'll be going to see the reunited Big Country at the ABC.
The singer died ten years ago so it might not be great, but I'm looking forward to hearing Fields of Fire again..

Despite the inevitable 'Hogmanay' peer-pressure I won't drink much as I want to do some DIY on New Years Day.

RE: What you doing for New Years Eve? - 2Bud - 31-12-2010 04:47

One word, Party! Big Grin

RE: What you doing for New Years Eve? - vostok 1 - 31-12-2010 15:49

I will be on a UK wide tour, knocking over public waste bins. Look for the results of my carnage in your local area.

RE: What you doing for New Years Eve? - chrislatimer - 31-12-2010 15:51

i am babysitting my nephew as i cant drink anyway due to flu and a chest infection

RE: What you doing for New Years Eve? - snowman2k - 31-12-2010 15:54

Getting hammered at a party with friends and family Smile, but missing the delightful Alice show Sad

RE: What you doing for New Years Eve? - DanniPandemos - 31-12-2010 16:46

I hate new year's eve. It always gets me down so I go to bed before midnight and sleep through it. I don't even have my girlfriend around :/

I'll feel awesome in the morning though! Always do on 1st January Big Grin

RE: What you doing for New Years Eve? - RCTV - 31-12-2010 16:49

For NocheVieja will be at home til midnight, and at midnight will eat 12 grapes (one for each stroke), it is seen as good luck. Then will go and hit the streets to PARTY and have tonnes of Cava!

RE: What you doing for New Years Eve? - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 31-12-2010 17:14

(30-12-2010 23:58 )astonv1 Wrote:  Im going to meet up with an old school friend about 1pm ish (havent seen him for 15 years and he's back in Brum for the day)
then I will be meeting up with my real mates Tongue and hitting the bright lights of Broad Street..bit of a pub crawl for a few hours
before hooking up with Mrs AV1 about 11:30 ish and then going to Gatecrasher to throw some shapes Big Grin

Whoop Whoop Tongue

OK...change of plan...As Mrs Av1 isnt very well and my daughter is ill aswell
i shall be staying local so i can get home quickly if need be...Not a great start to 2011 but i wish everyone a happy new year Smile