The UK Babe Channels Forum
Holly James is back tonight! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Bang Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Holly James is back tonight! (/showthread.php?tid=2833)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Holly James is back tonight! - Bulldog123 - 13-01-2009 23:22

Anaya is back, but no Holly James boys and girls!

Scotsman Wrote:I know she's not the best at her job (she's probably the worst I've ever phoned) but for watching purposes, Holly James is great and the new Bang Babes site has revealed that she'll be back on tonight Big Grin

RE: Holly James is back tonight! - Scotsman - 13-01-2009 23:29

Very disappointed. Sad

Alexa, Holly James, Sophia, Stevie

According to the site. We have Stevie and Alexa as well as Sasha, Anaya, Candy but no Holly. Sad

RE: Holly James is back tonight! - BristolRovers - 13-01-2009 23:40

Noticed that Juliet is on, maybe she replaced Holly James at the last minute? Argh well, we can all hope.. Wink

RE: Holly James is back tonight! - DingDong - 13-01-2009 23:46

Would be great to see Holly again but I guess will just have to do with Juliet ~ ain't life a bitch!!!

RE: Holly James is back tonight! - rover - 13-01-2009 23:50

l wish Asia and Vicki v would come back as well.

RE: Holly James is back tonight! - cherryryder - 14-01-2009 21:28

rover Wrote:l wish Asia and Vicki v would come back as well.

that would be hot but from the information I have, both girls, as well as Holly, have taken a completely different career path..

RE: Holly James is back tonight! - cherryryder - 14-01-2009 21:30

BristolRovers Wrote:Noticed that Juliet is on, maybe she replaced Holly James at the last minute? Argh well, we can all hope.. Wink

Juliet's always on, confident and feisty girl with a cute tush..don't like what she's done to her lips though..

RE: Holly James is back tonight! - A Spider Monkey - 14-01-2009 21:44

cherryryder Wrote:
BristolRovers Wrote:Noticed that Juliet is on, maybe she replaced Holly James at the last minute? Argh well, we can all hope.. Wink

Juliet's always on, confident and feisty girl with a cute tush..don't like what she's done to her lips though..

I don't find her particularly attractive at the best of times, nut what she has done with her lips is shocking. Everytime I see her this is all I can think of

[Image: HeathJoker.png]

I wish Vicki V would come back as well. It would be like getting birthday and christmas presents at the same time!!!

RE: Holly James is back tonight! - cherryryder - 14-01-2009 21:54

haha
I like the fact that Juliett is not shy to her ass with the tightest of thongs..

Vicki V was my fave on Babecast and then Bang Babes..sexy and seemed to have a good personality..i remember she showed her pussy to a caller on the sly..customer-focused, 'i like that'..

RE: Holly James is back tonight! - speedybert - 14-01-2009 22:19

Have spoken to Holly and the job bores her I think she just takes the money....................don't blame her after all who's gonna complain??