The UK Babe Channels Forum
I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left (/showthread.php?tid=28394)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - jay$ - 12-01-2011 15:46

Anyone whos ever seen my posts know i only watch STEVIE so ill be watching whatever channel shes on Heart

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - tsurugi - 12-01-2011 15:50

Delores.....oh wait bladewave

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - m100 - 12-01-2011 15:59

Already have, same girls, same routines, endless ads and interruptions, half the screen full of crap. No point in ringing because of the connection charges, fake girl callers, fake couple callers etc.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - rawr1 - 12-01-2011 16:05

(12-01-2011 15:59 )m100 Wrote:  Already have, same girls, same routines, endless ads and interruptions, half the screen full of crap. No point in ringing because of the connection charges, fake girl callers, fake couple callers etc.

The moment I see a black box on screen I turn over, which tends to mean I don't tune in a great deal anymore Wink

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - mrmann - 12-01-2011 17:50

Me Too.

Out of all of the women, there are only five who I enjoy watching, but even with them the ads and OSGs are too much.

I always switch as soon as someone interrupts a show, and I never call of text. I called a while back, just to see if it would work, and I never got through, so I never called again. Texting is mostly a scam, except for the women who've shown all before, so I don't do that, and also because it's just not my thing and a rip off too.

I've already cut back on my viewing considerably, for two reasons. I need the sleep, and because Babestation has been quite bad for the past month, minus a great show here or there recently from a few women. Now Babestation has two more women, and it's just too crowded. I complain sometimes that Elite doesn't have enough women, but they'd only need to add a couple more, and they'd be perfect.

I like Lucy Zara, but I fear even she will be given a short leash on Babestation, and they'll only use her for Xtreme, like they've done with Amanda, for the most part at least.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Dan Volatile - 13-01-2011 03:34

My aerial.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - mrichie10 - 13-01-2011 03:47

I only watch due to Tammy Taylor so i guess the question been answered, if Sammie P is coming to Bs and does nites i will keep watching also

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - alexfury - 13-01-2011 03:47

leah jaye she was the only reson i whach babesataion
but now that lucy zara going to babesataion i have 2

p.s. bring on the lucy/leah 2for1

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - SYBORG666 - 13-01-2011 03:53

Like ACEMAN65, it's to late for me as well due to all fucking interuptions when my fave BS girls are on i.e, Camilla, Karina and Lolly. It's become more like QVC except with nudity and i've been a babechannel viewer since the days when there was only BS.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Mastes1 - 13-01-2011 23:24

I'd stop watching Babestation if.....my tv blew up..... 2 days AFTER the tv license guys came round and gave me a county court judgement for not paying my license.Blush