The UK Babe Channels Forum
Farewell - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Thread: Farewell (/showthread.php?tid=28557)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Farewell - rickhardo - 17-01-2011 19:29

FYI Firebird, Wendy Taylor had most of a nipple out earlier - there's still things to cap.

RE: Farewell - Charlemagne - 17-01-2011 19:51

We'll have to find to a new role.
How about being the forum perv... but there is already a master of that in cwpussylover.
And you couldn't beat the two forum bad boys for that role.
And as for forum span queen, there are lots of guys filling that position already.

So you'll just have to be Cherry's fanboy. You'll have to change your name to something silly like 'Pop-u-Cherry' Wink

RE: Farewell - Chimpy - 17-01-2011 19:59

Dude if you can spot the nipslip in this picture from Wheres Wally then you've still got it buddy Wink
[Image: wheres_waldo_banned.jpg]

Why didnt they have this in these books when i was a kid? and how long have they been selling Wally books in unmarked grey bags Tongue

As long as there are boobs in the world there will always be a risk of slips Smile

RE: Farewell - gazfc - 17-01-2011 20:16

Just think of it more as a challenge now, as you'll be catching 'slips' and not 'flashes'

RE: Farewell - Kenilo - 17-01-2011 20:56

Dont go Firebird

RE: Farewell - mitchell - 17-01-2011 22:45

[Image: th_00130_4867510274_5de393ee88_z_122_418lo.jpg] [Image: th_00120_please1_122_376lo.jpg] [Image: th_00206_please_122_352lo.jpg] [Image: th_00204_CF_18_122_515lo.jpg] [Image: th_00209_funny_dog_pictures_humans_come_..._149lo.jpg]

RE: Farewell - Firebird - 17-01-2011 23:16

Hey folks, bloody hell this has all been taken the wrong way, i am sorry for any confusion eek!! I orginally posted this on the slip of the day thread yesterday as to say it looks like the nipslips are really few and far between nowadays and jokingly saying my time is up, the farewell was a bit of an joke at the end, A moderator moved the post to an appropriate thread and it went into personal talk and announcemnts. I have not been around all day and have just seen these comments, i do severly appolagise.
Anyway im not going to be around as much as i used to be for catching the slips as they happen, so im just taking pot luck now with what channels i record to scan through at a later time, and as it happened i made a good choice today with a slip from Cara Brett. I will post this in a while after i have transfered off the box and edited the slip.

As a little bonus i am going to make a new thread of all of my nipslips from my very first one in Sept 2008 and over the weeks i will be placing all of my Nipslips in one place, but still i will not be leaving the Slip of The day as thats my favourite place haha

Again my sincere appolagies,

Mark

PS Thank you for all your kind comments, please feel free to delete any of these you have posted.