The UK Babe Channels Forum
sexy-sat GONE... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: sexy-sat GONE... (/showthread.php?tid=2894)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: sexy-sat GONE... - Fieldy - 15-01-2009 18:32

SexySat gone but not forgotten Sad

RE: sexy-sat GONE... - *Kal-El* - 15-01-2009 18:33

Would love to know exactly why it went.

RE: sexy-sat GONE... - G@Z! - 15-01-2009 18:36

this is what is say on the site i quote

"For 'legal' reasons the owner of this site has decided to take it down. For 5 years SexySat-TV.com has been in the forefront for independant views on liveshow tv. We have thrived on that independance and this action is very much regretted but in the current circumstances deemed neccessary. Thank you for your support."

i hope this answers you question kalel Smile

RE: sexy-sat GONE... - *Kal-El* - 15-01-2009 18:41

That part i knew as saw it on there last night, just wanted as to what caused that to happen.

RE: sexy-sat GONE... - G@Z! - 15-01-2009 18:43

well that is all i know aswell Smile

RE: sexy-sat GONE... - jungleboy - 15-01-2009 19:15

gazwim Wrote:no fucking way i'll miss that site Sad
RIP sexysat
How comes gaz i thought you liked that site Tongue(i guess you forgot the comma)

RE: sexy-sat GONE... - G@Z! - 15-01-2009 19:17

yes your right i did sorry for the confusion jungleboy i'm just not good at english grammar i'll ammend the post thanks for the heads up can you read post 10 again is that misleading Shy

RE: sexy-sat GONE... - supermario1983 - 15-01-2009 20:36

dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the life of sexy-sat. sexy-sat was a great website that brought happiness to many men across the world, the loss of this is site is truly a sad day to men everywhere. oh lord may you ease our suffering in this time of grieving and we ask you lord to spare all other related channels or websites from the fate of sexy-sat and if it's not too much trouble lord could you please kill every member of ofcom, for they are truly evil in many people's eyes. and so as we lay sexy-sat to rest let us try to remember the good times and er...... i forgot how the rest of that speech goes.

rip sexy-sat

RE: sexy-sat GONE... - G@Z! - 15-01-2009 20:58

i'll thank sexysat for all the great babestar content and that dani amanda video that website was a legend

RE: sexy-sat GONE... - skully - 15-01-2009 21:11

'Tis a shame indeed, I used to like sexy-sat, lots of great vids and some nice links aswell Sad