The UK Babe Channels Forum
How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Hall Of Fame (/forumdisplay.php?fid=359)
+---- Thread: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? (/showthread.php?tid=29099)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? - chrisdaniels - 01-02-2011 20:48

you know my vote - SASHA Smile

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? - Jam Da Man - 01-02-2011 23:39

Maybe... one page, with a pic of each babe, and a few details;
Date they first appeared on a Babeshow (if known, or circa month/year), which shows they've been on previously, whether they're currently appearing on a show or not. That sort of thing.

Laid out something like the Forum Front Page (the moderator part of it, so there's a clear space between each babe.)
Every so often, more babes could be added to the page. Longest serving at the top (or maybe first to appear.)
It could serve as a Babe I.D. page too.

Only problem is there are hundreds of babes, from Day and Night shows, so each babe's pic would have to be very small (avatar size maybe) and someone would have to go through every record going to find every babe. I don't know if the shows themselves keep records of who was on every single night they broadcast?

....That's my train of thought, anyhow. Smile

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? - chrislatimer - 01-02-2011 23:44

No good can come out of this hall of fame idea, it will only lead, to polls, arguements and much more.

[split] Emily Dean on TVX - grantorino - 02-02-2011 13:41

I think someone should start a hall of fame for these girls

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? - Phoenix - 02-02-2011 16:59

Yvette would have to included

Her video (you know the one Wink ) alone would get in there

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? - chrislatimer - 02-02-2011 17:04

IF it does happen i hope it dont myself or at least set it up externally.

yvette
vicki valentine
karina

for the initial inductions

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? - dragonking - 02-02-2011 17:56

My vote would be Amy capri, Stevie, delta

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? - Jusin Sayne - 02-02-2011 20:22

Kelly Bell surely has to feature. Vikki Valentine too

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? - lindor - 02-02-2011 20:37

(01-02-2011 15:55 )tsurugi Wrote:  Would just be another pointless poll for people to moan about Rolleyes

Looks like the beard-twiddling scientist was right - the arguments have ALREADY startedeekeek

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"? - mogga - 02-02-2011 21:10

What exactly would the point be? Would the inductees actually be bothered? Thats what i would ask