The UK Babe Channels Forum
Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! (/showthread.php?tid=2922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - mega79 - 15-01-2009 19:54

Yeah its pretty obvious, shes getting a cellcast site.

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Rod Crupe - 15-01-2009 19:58

Im pretty sure its not to do with a website

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - rumbletum - 15-01-2009 20:02

Well, she's either going to be on during the night shows or she is going to be the latest (and let's face it, there have been a few) to have a rip-off web-site especially for us! (yeah right, of course it's for us, it's not so cellcast can fleece people for even more money for ((let's be honest here)) very limited content now is it?).

Well there's my rant of the day lol let's see how that goes down Big Grin

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - cherryryder - 15-01-2009 20:04

Rod Crupe Wrote:Im pretty sure its not to do with a website

it has to be because, with all due respect, Carmen's not dirty enough to do the night shows..she was obviously uncomfortable doing the 3am slot with Party People..

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - $h!ny h3lm3t - 15-01-2009 20:14

Carmen Terrell Wrote:i thought i would let some of you know that thigns are going to finally be hotting up for ME and YOU in early feb
Leave us all in suspenders Carmen, c'mon spill the beans. Smile

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - SmĀ© - 15-01-2009 20:20

Carmen is stunning, so whatever it is, it should be good!

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Carmen Terrell - 15-01-2009 20:29

wellll boys.. i am on freeview 2nite at 5.30am and i will be letting some more slip about the subject then..xx but yes some of you are definately on the right track as to wots lined up in store for me! and let me tell you... i cant bloody wait for it! xxxxx

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - G@Z! - 15-01-2009 20:31

oh dear i'll probably be asleep and miss the hints lol Big Grin

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - cherryryder - 15-01-2009 20:32

Carmen Terrell Wrote:wellll boys.. i am on freeview 2nite at 5.30am and i will be letting some more slip about the subject then..xx but yes some of you are definately on the right track as to wots lined up in store for me! and let me tell you... i cant bloody wait for it! xxxxx

congratulations hun, I'm sure you will get loads of members on you're site..you are wise in generating interest early on..Wink

RE: Carmen has some suprises planned 4 february! - Dreamlander - 15-01-2009 20:40

Is this forum billing Cellcast for all the advertising recently? lol!

Dreamlander