The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Brit Awards - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Music Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=94)
+---- Thread: The Brit Awards (/showthread.php?tid=29573)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Brit Awards - bigguy01 - 17-01-2012 20:44

this is why the brits and any music award are now meaning less because of the shitfactor.

RE: The Brit Awards - bombshell - 21-02-2012 22:19

Joke of the year.

Has to be.

Voted best single.

RE: The Brit Awards - m100 - 21-02-2012 23:11

They probably got it cos they were cheap to get to the ceremony - they can all still get on the bus for half-fare.

What a fucking freakshow that was. Bruno Mars about three foot six! if someone gets too pissed or stoned they'll take him home instead of the award. James Corden and his chins, if Jeremy Clarkson had said he should be executed he'd have got a knighthood. Talking of pissed or stoned, George Michael? And why is alan carr still allowed out?

RE: The Brit Awards - gazfc - 22-02-2012 16:17

What they did to adele was disgraceful, made even worse by how shit blur was

RE: The Brit Awards - bombshell - 22-02-2012 16:45

(22-02-2012 16:17 )gazfc Wrote:  What they did to adele was disgraceful, made even worse by how shit blur was

Thought i was the only one who thought Blur were shit,couldn't believe they insulted Adele in that way, whether you like her or not, Adele is world class,it certainly didn't put us in a good light for the rest of the world see us treat Adele in that manner.

RE: The Brit Awards - terence - 22-02-2012 16:46

what happened to adele?

RE: The Brit Awards - gavlcfc10 - 22-02-2012 19:15

(22-02-2012 16:46 )terence Wrote:  what happened to adele?

Her speech got cut, because of Blur's performance so she stuck her middle finger up to the camera. Slightly disgraceful but all in all she deserved to do it.

That fucking Olly Murs is a joke, his performance was absolutely shit.

Ed Sheeran and Adele are class though, apart from that English Music is a pile of shit.

RE: The Brit Awards - rickhardo - 22-02-2012 19:42

(21-02-2012 22:19 )bombshell Wrote:  Voted best single.

As the great Kent Brockman said "I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply doesn't work."

RE: The Brit Awards - Boomerangutangangbang - 22-02-2012 19:54

As a music show it's ok if you like that sort of this,but the awards are uninspiring in the main & predictable.I much prefer the Mercury Music Awards,at least the nominations are more diverse & the winners throws up the odd surprise even if you don't agree.

RE: The Brit Awards - Stillroom Rock - 22-02-2012 20:20

I like Blur but they were very poor last night both in performance and acceptance speech, think some cold drinks or something else had been consumed.

Could they not have given the award to Adele before Blur got their one I thought the outstanding contribution is the last one given out.