The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Best Channel ? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Bang Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: The Best Channel ? (/showthread.php?tid=2961)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Best Channel ? - Dreamlander - 17-01-2009 20:58

Yeh,to be honest there are too many 'non natural' girls on these channels.I started watching again when Victoria came back because she is sensational.I don't understand why they all have to be so orange though! These girls live and work in the UK so should be roughly the same colour as us lol! Jade Victoria stays natural and looks fine.

Dreamlander

RE: The Best Channel ? - Midlifecrisis - 18-01-2009 08:48

Points well made, ok im off in the cream puff now lol.
Dreamlander very good point about colour, i do like pasty girls, but sometimes Hazel just sends me into dreamy thoughts of faraway shores with her tan.
This is what a forum is all about opinions, ive made mine, youguys have yours and not a bad word said between us.

Bastards lol

RE: The Best Channel ? - Paddyfrank - 18-01-2009 11:24

Technicaly Bangbabes probably have the best looking girls (curvy and tanned or thin and toned, all with very pretty faces) but there's just something missing. The babes on the other channels all have an individual character and their personality shines through, good or bad. The girls of bang babes need a bit of individuality, less fake tan, smaller concentration of girls with boob jobs etc. Sasha, Victoria and sometimes Jenniffer would be the only exception to this.