The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which babes sell their fragrant panties? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Other Adult Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=159)
+--- Forum: Adult Clubs & Services (/forumdisplay.php?fid=163)
+--- Thread: Which babes sell their fragrant panties? (/showthread.php?tid=29673)

Pages: 1 2

RE: which babes sell their fragrant panties? - cwpussylover - 21-03-2011 16:10

had one offer...any other ladies???Big GrinHeartImportant

RE: which babes sell their fragrant panties? - indian19boy - 08-09-2011 02:21

Michelle Moist, Vicky Peach, Angel Long and Cherry all sell theres on awork if that helps anyone Wink

RE: which babes sell their fragrant panties? - cwpussylover - 08-09-2011 17:59

are they nice and tasty mate??Important

RE: Which babes sell their fragrant panties? - kelly1066 - 08-09-2011 19:16

ive never understood this one 'fetish'...?? as the owner of one pussy, and many pairs of panties'thongs/french knix; it just dont make sense.....?? trust me, the scent in used knix aint like the real thing... more so by time uv had them mailed to you...???
ill admit ive had few guys turn their nose up at my own 'scent', when taking my wet knix off... but never once they got down to the source itself...!!! lol.

RE: which babes sell their fragrant panties? - indian19boy - 08-09-2011 20:03

(08-09-2011 17:59 )cwpussylover Wrote:  are they nice and tasty mate??Important

Hopefully, there in the post Big Grin

RE: Which babes sell their fragrant panties? - mr williams - 08-09-2011 22:38

(08-09-2011 19:16 )kelly1066 Wrote:  ive never understood this one 'fetish'...?? as the owner of one pussy, and many pairs of panties'thongs/french knix; it just dont make sense.....?? trust me, the scent in used knix aint like the real thing... more so by time uv had them mailed to you...???
ill admit ive had few guys turn their nose up at my own 'scent', when taking my wet knix off... but never once they got down to the source itself...!!! lol.

So are you saying that if somebody offered you £50 a pair you'd turn it down? Big Grin