The UK Babe Channels Forum
RIP Dean Richards - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: RIP Dean Richards (/showthread.php?tid=29957)

Pages: 1 2

RE: RIP Dean Richards - tim-the-bear - 26-02-2011 23:06

Very sad news my condolences to his family

RE: RIP Dean Richards - eagle_si - 27-02-2011 00:12

It's very sad news Sad 36 is no age to die. People talk about "disasters" and "tragedies" far too often in football. This really is a tragedy.
I'm sure there'll be a fitting tribute to Dean when two of his old clubs, Wolves and Spurs, play each other next week.

RE: RIP Dean Richards - lindor - 27-02-2011 02:18

Been away for a couple of days and only just heard the sad news. It's one of those pieces of news that genuinely stuns you. I must admit that I'd forgotten about Dean Richards, what with him being out of the game in a playing capacity for a few years now, but I certainly remember him as a classy centre-back.

I'm stunned, and my heart goes out to his family and all those who knew him as well as supporters of clubs he graced.

R.I.P. Dean Richards

RE: RIP Dean Richards - staggerlee - 27-02-2011 04:33

Terrible news had the pleasure of seeing him play a few times one of the games good guys Dean Richards RIP

RE: RIP Dean Richards - Regenerated - 27-02-2011 07:18

Such sad news. I was upset at the Wolves v Blackpool game yesterday when I heard it. Top defender in his day and always one of the good guys. There was always one Deano. My thoughts are with his family.

RIP Dean Richards SadSad

RE: RIP Dean Richards - *Kal-El* - 27-02-2011 07:41

Heard the news too he was a really great player at Tottenham and he was a really nice guy too, R.I.P Dean Richards.

RE: RIP Dean Richards - rickhardo - 27-02-2011 10:10

Always a shock to hear of somebody in sport dying so young. RIP.

RE: RIP Dean Richards - staggerlee - 27-02-2011 19:33

Very sad I have a Southampton supporting mate who used to rave about him when he was there 36 is no age RIP