The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which babe would you like to put up a garden shed with? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Which babe would you like to put up a garden shed with? (/showthread.php?tid=31680)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Which babe would you like to put up a garden shed with? - bigguy01 - 26-04-2011 18:51

sheds with babes in would be a great channel babes handling power tools doing diy, they will be hammering all day.

fernanda in her short cut off demin shorts, best builders bum.

RE: Which babe would you like to put up a garden shed with? - 100pcBlade - 26-04-2011 22:01

Fernanda cos shes very good at erecting things

RE: Which babe would you like to put up a garden shed with? - kellybellfan - 26-04-2011 22:41

Kelly Bell, she looks like she can handle a big tool

RE: Which babe would you like to put up a garden shed with? - SeanTheDon - 28-01-2012 21:11

Would put up a garden shed with Mikaela Witt,i would do all the hammering,make sure it's all secure while she sat on a deckchair with a 7UP and watched

RE: Which babe would you like to put up a garden shed with? - Doddle - 28-01-2012 21:43

These questions get weirder and weirder Huh

Er... Daryl Morgan. It would have to be someone overflowing with practicality and common sense, so that the end result was a garden shed, and not a bonfire Blush

RE: Which babe would you like to put up a garden shed with? - cwpussylover - 30-01-2012 21:59

i know whose back door id like 2 bash inImportantBig Grin

RE: Which babe would you like to put up a garden shed with? - Clit Eastwood - 30-01-2012 22:14

Jeeze...theres 2 many babes I'd put 4ward for such a task....as 4 the shed???? I'd be too busy doing other things with my own tool 2 put up the shed....whoarrrrr.....Tongue