The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sex Offenders can be released after serving half their sentence. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Sex Offenders can be released after serving half their sentence. (/showthread.php?tid=32731)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Sex Offenders can be released after serving half their sentence. - schmoo - 09-06-2011 20:58

You're absolutely correct dirtbag.

But it's our own (England's government) fault and has been for years. The reason being that we have never (in the majority of my lifetime anyway) taken a hard line to offenders, thus creating no real deterrent (amongst other problems).

This has then been exascerbated by the ridiculous (so called) Human Rights Laws which have been brought more and more into the main by the many people who have come to live in this country to try to maintain/impose their foreign views on us, and then the offenders have jumped onto this bandwagon.

So now we're in deep sh*t with overpopulation of prisons, with no real solution as we've gone too far down the (above) line to be able to track back etc.

RE: Sex Offenders can be released after serving half their sentence. - seth - 11-06-2011 20:08

I'm all for rapists and paedophiles having their sentences halved for good behavior if their original sentence was 50 years. Half it to 25, but fuck all this 4-2 year crap, because 4 years for rape is taking the piss.

RE: Sex Offenders can be released after serving half their sentence. - SYBORG666 - 11-06-2011 20:32

(11-06-2011 20:08 )seth Wrote:  I'm all for rapists and paedophiles having their sentences halved for good behavior if their original sentence was 50 years. Half it to 25, but fuck all this 4-2 year crap, because 4 years for rape is taking the piss.

As long as they've been castrated first.