The UK Babe Channels Forum
Camelot - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Camelot (/showthread.php?tid=32816)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Camelot - Rammyrascal - 19-06-2011 18:25

not really my sort of thing, not even the stunning eva green can make me watch it

RE: Camelot - Cheesy Grin - 03-07-2011 00:20

Sad to say that now it's halfway through the series, I'm not really impressed. though I will see it through to the end.
Give me Merlin or Dr Who any day Wink

RE: Camelot - skully - 03-07-2011 11:08

It's been canned - http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/camelot-canceled-season-two-20258/
Reason - Due to significant production challenges, Starz has decided not to exercise the option for subsequent seasons of Camelot with our production partners GK-tv, Octagon Films and Take 5 Productions.

RE: Camelot - Charlemagne - 04-07-2011 07:45

They should sack the script writers, Saturday's programme was dull.

RE: Camelot - Cheesy Grin - 16-07-2011 22:33

I'm still watching, though this has to be the crappiest take on the story I've ever seen. The acting is getting worse each week.

RE: Camelot - TheWatcher - 17-07-2011 11:48

Thought the dancing girls were good last night.

Best quote by one of Arthur's knights "Its turned out to be a good night, a fuck and a fight"

Good points about the show :
Guinevere looks very nice
Gawain best character
Sets look realistic

Bad points :
Plot not as good as original story
Arthur looks weird
No magic by Merlin

RE: Camelot - Ducky - 17-07-2011 12:06

Eva green was absolutely terrific in this show (and is sexy as hell) & so was the nun (but wasn't quite as sexy). Merlin was good in it also (and he does perform significant magic later in the series) but I find myself not caring about of the other characters or their stories.

It should have been flat out about the sorcerer vs sorceress with Arthur & his nights having little more than cameo appearances.

Bit gutted it's not had the chance to rectify the problems with the script as far as the scenes with the knights or drafting in a better actor to take to over reigns of Arthur.

RE: Camelot - Cheesy Grin - 17-07-2011 12:07

(17-07-2011 11:48 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Thought the dancing girls were good last night.

Best quote by one of Arthur's knights "Its turned out to be a good night, a fuck and a fight"

Good points about the show :
Guinevere looks very nice
Gawain best character
Sets look realistic

Bad points :
Plot not as good as original story
Arthur looks weird
No magic by Merlin

She's the only reason I still watch. She's fit as fuck Blush

RE: Camelot - bigguy01 - 17-07-2011 20:35

the lead actors schedules do not allow them to do a second season. the bbc merlins has finally arrived at the round table, sword in the stone and the original knights of the round table. so hopefully season 4 of merlin is base more on the arthur story we know and still be orginal about it.

camelot is not as good as game of thrones.

RE: Camelot - Rammyrascal - 17-07-2011 21:31

the only good thing about camelot has been eva green naked...that's it