The UK Babe Channels Forum
Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! (/showthread.php?tid=3314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - JohnnyChrist - 28-01-2009 00:59

hhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaah fuck sakes lol

people need 2 get a sense of humour bout that shit, yea he was an old man but fuck me, of course his Grandaughter has had sex, the tard

RE: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - phallusfungus - 28-01-2009 01:07

JohnnyChrist Wrote:hhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaah fuck sakes lol

people need 2 get a sense of humour bout that shit, yea he was an old man but fuck me, of course his Grandaughter has had sex, the tard

Que?

[Image: icon_cover2_nov26,0.jpg]

RE: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - datalossfs - 28-01-2009 01:12

That made me think of this

RE: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - JohnnyChrist - 28-01-2009 01:14

i dont get it phallus? am i being mocked lol

RE: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - HEX!T - 28-01-2009 01:28

by all acounts what brand said about her was true, well atleas going by what a few of her ex boyfiends said... so im in 2 minds on this subject...

RE: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - phallusfungus - 28-01-2009 01:33

JohnnyChrist Wrote:i dont get it phallus? am i being mocked lol

The joke's on Manuel, Johnny. How's the "me too" count on the other thread coming along? Tongue

RE: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - jimbo5030 - 28-01-2009 01:44

cant say id fuk russel brand jchrist, but he is a legend cos apparentl while he was smashing sachs grandaughter he kept sayin que! thats hillarious, couldnt have been great for her being reminded of her granpa while she was gettin hammered but hey

and the me 2 count is gettin ridiculous, wish i hadnt even asked for the pics

RE: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - phallusfungus - 28-01-2009 01:58

jimbo5030 Wrote:cant say id fuk russel brand jchrist, but he is a legend cos apparentl while he was smashing sachs grandaughter he kept sayin que! thats hillarious, couldnt have been great for her being reminded of her granpa while she was gettin hammered but hey

and the me 2 count is gettin ridiculous, wish i hadnt even asked for the pics

agree with u on the "me 2" thing, but it ain't ur fault jimbo. you asked a polite question and got a decent reply from johnnychrist. perhaps he could have pm'ed u the pics without mentioning it on the thread. this "me 2" thing's happened a few times and does get on the tits of the regular forum members. but it cracks me up how quickly they come out in these cases Tongue

RE: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - jimbo5030 - 28-01-2009 02:02

no its cool, i understand i have to prove myself on this forum lol, (and i will do in good time) so im bound to get some stick, what makes me laugh tho is that after you and johnny took the piss and said you wouldnt send them, people are still writing me 2!

RE: Bloody hell, maybe Jessica from 960 isn't that shy after all! - datalossfs - 28-01-2009 16:14

She's on now.